This comment was censored by the Guardian. Which of the well-publicised CiF “community standards” did it breach?
Comment removed from: “The Women Fighting on the Frontline in Ukraine”
- Does it “misrepresent the Guardian and its journalists”?
- Is it “persistent trolling or mindless abuse”?
- Is it “spam-like”? Or “obviously commercial”?
- Is it “racism, sexism, homophobia or hate-speech”?
- Is it “extremely offensive of threatening?”?
- Is it a “flame-wars based on ingrained partisanship or generalisations”?
- Is it not “relevant”?
If none of the above – why was it taken down?
see our archive of censored comments
For direct-transfer bank details click here.
Hurry can seen the great blog here it is the very nice so look at the Sudoku online game free here got it hurry and start to batter enjoyments thanks a lot to this.