This comment was censored by the Guardian. Which of the well-publicised CiF “community standards” did it breach?
Comment Removed from: Britain Should Arm Ukraine
Which of the Guardian’s “community standards” does it breach?
- Does it “misrepresent the Guardian and its journalists”?
- Is it “persistent trolling or mindless abuse”?
- Is it “spam-like”? Or “obviously commercial”?
- Is it “racism, sexism, homophobia or hate-speech”?
- Is it “extremely offensive of threatening?”?
- Is it a “flame-wars based on ingrained partisanship or generalisations”?
- Is it not “relevant”?
If none of the above – why was it taken down?