These comment were censored by the Guardian. Which of the well-publicised CiF “community standards” did they breach?
Comments removed from: Fifa’s Sepp Blatter says 2018 World Cup in Russia will…
Comments removed from: Russia has more right to Crimea than Britain to Falklands…
Which of the Guardian’s “community standards” do they breach?
- Do they “misrepresent the Guardian and its journalists”?
- Are they “persistent trolling or mindless abuse”?
- Are they “spam-like”? Or “obviously commercial”?
- Are they “racism, sexism, homophobia or hate-speech”?
- Are they “extremely offensive of threatening?”?
- Are they “flame-wars based on ingrained partisanship or generalisations”?
- Are they not “relevant”?
If none of the above – why were they taken down?