Pentagon’s most recent briefing and its figures on ISIL numbers in Iraq and Syria raise a lot of questions:
1. Who is enabling the continuing influx of ISIL recruits into Syria and Iraq?
2. Why is the US-coalition unable to stop this?
3. Why, if the US coalition has been as successful as it claims in killing ISIL fighters, did Iraq invite Russia to help it deal with the terrorists?
4. Which parts of Syria does the US-coalition claim to have liberated from Daesh?
5. Which parts of Iraq does it claim to have done the same for?
6. What numbers of ISIL fighters does the US-coalition estimate the Russian military have managed to eliminate in Syria?
7. Which parts of Syria have been liberated from ISIL due to the work of the Russian military?
Perhaps the MSM reporters who are given access to Pentagon briefings will remember to ask such questions in the future and inform us of the answers the US-led military coalition has to them.