This comment was censored by the Guardian. Which of the well-publicised CiF “community standards” did it breach?
Comment removed from ‘’Spontaneity at the expense of truth’: why it’s time for a new debate format
snapshot of where it was:
- Does it “misrepresent the Guardian and its journalists”?
- Is it “persistent trolling or mindless abuse”?
- Is it “spam-like”? Or “obviously commercial”?
- Is it “racism, sexism, homophobia or hate-speech”?
- Is it “extremely offensive of threatening?”?
- Is it “flame-wars based on ingrained partisanship or generalisations”?
- Is it not “relevant”?
If none of the above – why was it taken down?
see our archive of censored comments. And if you see any egregious examples of the Guardian censoring its “free” comment sections – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and send us screen caps if possible