Once again, the Guardian has a major article on Syria that isn’t open for comments BTL, and once again we are opening comments here instead on:
Just note that in seven paragraphs of concern about Russia’s alleged preference for bombing over diplomacy, hypocrisy over the plight of refugees and handwaving concerns for US “mission creep”, this article entirely fails to mention:
- who is actually fighting whom
- the humanitarian relief efforts by Russia and other countries
- the innocent civilians dying as a result of “rebel” action
- the fact the “rebels” are al Nusra and ISIS terrorists
- the fact the White Helmets are allies of al Nusra and ISIS
- the fact the US is in Syria illegally without consent from the elected government
- the fact Russia is in Syria legally, with the consent of the elected government
- the fact the Sochi peace talks are being deliberately undermined by the US, its allies and terrorist assets
- the fact the US’s illegal presence is putting us in danger of a major confrontation between nuclear powers.
If you enjoy OffG's content, please help us make our monthly fund-raising goal and keep the site alive.
For other ways to donate, including direct-transfer bank details click HERE.