Censored on CiF, latest

What “community standards” did this comment breach? #18

The following comment – posted to twitter by Craig Murray – was censored by The Guardian. Which of the well-publicised CiF “community standards” did they breach?

Removed comment, posted under this live news feed earlier today:

Screen shot of where it used to be:

For those of you unfamiliar with the video Craig linked to, or the story connected with it: In 2017 Joan Ryan MP was secretly recorded having conversations with employees of the Israeli embassy, in which she appeared to be accepting large amounts of money in order to influence other MPs.:

This recording was released as part of the Al Jazeera documentary The Lobby. In the same documentary is this clip where an Israeli embassy employee discusses a plan to “take down” Jeremy Corbyn.

Seven of the eight (so far) Labour defectors were members of the Labour Friends of Israel. Joan Ryan was the chair.

But back to Craig’s comment, and its removal: Which of the Guardian’s “community standards” did it break?

• Does it “misrepresent the Guardian and its journalists”?
  • Is it “persistent trolling or mindless abuse”?
  • Is it “spam-like”? Or “obviously commercial”?
  • Is it “racism, sexism, homophobia or hate-speech”?
  • Is it “extremely offensive of threatening?”?
  • Is it “flame-wars based on ingrained partisanship or generalisations”?
  • Is it not “relevant”?

If none of the above – why was it taken down?

See our archive of censored comments. And if you see any egregious examples of the Guardian censoring its “free” comment sections – email us at editor@off-guardian.org, and send us screen caps if possible

1. Frankly Speaking says

Are we really surprised? After all, it’s been many years since the Manchester Guardian Of The Establishment moved south and was hijacked by the Deep State to become The Guardian Of The Establishment.

2. George cornell says

In case there may be some readers who have no stomach for hypocrisy and have never read the insight-free pitch for cash on the Guardian website, I paste some of it below.

“Your support gives Guardian journalists .. time, space and freedom to report with tenacity and rigour, to shed light where others won’t. It emboldens us to challenge authority and question the status quo ..by keeping all of our journalism free and open to all, we can foster inclusivity, diversity, make space for debate, inspire conversation – so more people have access to accurate information with integrity ..

Guardian journalism is rooted in facts ….We are editorially independent .. we set our own agenda. Our journalism is free from commercial bias and not influenced by billionaire owners, politicians or shareholders. No one steers our opinion. At a time when there are so few sources of information you can really trust, this is vital as it enables us to give a voice to those less heard, challenge the powerful and hold them to account. Your support means we can keep investigating … the critical issues of our time”.

Like the 800 US military bases in 70 countries, Operation Northwoods and other false flagging, the contempt the US shows for treaties and accords they sign, their serial invasions etc.? Erm, no.

What challenge of authority? What questioning of the status quo? Integrity at its heart! Puleez! The take on any issue is doctrinaire and predictable, and investigative reporting usually means non-investigative opinion, and entirely predictable opinion at that. Giving a voice to the less heard? Really?!

The gap or chasm between self-perception and reality is so great, it must be they can’t possibly believe what they write and are just scheming manipulative liars in the Goebbels mold. What an amazing metamorphosis! And in such a short time.

3. Rinaldo says

I wonder when this will finally sink in –
    The Nation’s Credit: Senator Richard Darcey, 1941 ( ALP, Tasmania)
    “…………………On one occasion I told honourable senators that the people who sent us here are under the impression that the 111 members of Parliament in Canberra comprise a national government engaged in the task of ruling Australia. I have told the people repeatedly that their assumption is entirely wrong and that Australia is governed by the associated banks.
    Under the present system no government, can carry on its functions except by continuing the policy of borrowing. The only way to pay the ever-increasing interest bill is by borrowing still more. All money comes into existence through the banks in the form of a debt. That is why we are called upon to pay such tremendously high taxes to-day.
    I have spent a considerable part of my life expounding my financial theories to the people, hoping that they will some day realize what a racket is being put over them under the present financial system, and that an obligation rests on the shoulders of every member of this Parliament to scrap it…………………”
    “……..That is what I mean when I refer to corrupt governments. Any one who sacrifices the interests of the people for the benefit of profit-makers is a traitor. He is the fifth columnist of to-day-the enemy inside our gates.”

– – Senator Richard Darcey Hansard 12 November 1941
    http://www.alor.org/Political Democracy/TheNation’sCreditSenatorRichardDarcey.htm

4. Mucho says

What is going on here? Why do my meaningless questions about censoring get published, yet my proper posts vanish? Very weird. Feel free to delete these questioning posts, but I have tried to post twice with really good links which I think are interesting and topical yet they are nowhere to be found. Bizarre

5. Mucho says

I have found some good info today which I would like to share, all Israel/Ziocon related. First is from Nick Griffin of all people……hear me out, haha. I do not support his party or views in any way, but Know More News who is an anti neocon YT broadcaster posted an interesting film about Tommy Robinson’s involvement with the Zionists recently ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZn721uOWLM ) , which runs deep ie EDL is Zionist funded, part of the broader divide and rule strategy. It contained a clip of Nick Griffin, giving a speech to the BNP in 2013, in which he states that around 2007 he was approached by US Zionists to accept bribes for which he would focus the BNP on two core issues – 1) to run down Islam and Muslims. 2) To drop BNP criticism of the banking system. Here is the clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
    To his credit he refused their offer, after which the Zionist funded Tommy Robinson EDL machine rose out of nowhere. It’s a very interesting insight into how the Zionists roll, straight from the mouth of someone who is the leader of a fairly significant party but without the shackles of the Zionists to keep him quiet by which 99% of the scum in Westminster are bound.
    This clip from Blackstone Intelligence is well worth a watch too, as he unveils important info about AIPAC and the war machine. He has asked for this one to be shared, so please share it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJpzNrSsQY&t=62s
    This is another good one, “The puppet masters of the EDL exposed.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oOiIGdcFc

6. Mucho says

Another bunch of hypocrites I see. You middle class Guardian types really are in a class of your own!

• Mucho says

My bad, first post seemed to take forever to appear. Apologies

• Mucho says

So you do censor, for no good reason, exactly the same as Craig and the Guardian. Apology retracted. Oh well!

• Stonky says

From the brief posting guidelines that appear automatically whenever you post or reply to a post:

Please note that any comment containing more than two hyperlinks will be retained for moderation. This is an automated option to help filter spam…

How stupid are you?

7. Mucho says

Hang on a minute. Craig Murray is forever suppressing information on his own blog. He routinely deletes posts with important info that needs to be heard/important clips from the YTube. He also spreads misinformation about 9/11, such as in a recent post where he pinned all the blame for 9/11 on Saudi Arabia! Yeah ok Craig, Saudi alone did 9/11 and got no repercussions from the US. Ummmm…….that’s total bullshit and he knows it. What a hypocrite. Doesn’t like the taste of his own medicine.

• Mucho says

Some really interesting clips from today
      Nick Griffin says he was approached by US Neocons in 2007 to accept bribes to focus on two key issues (not to in any way promote him but this is very interesting) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
      Know More News Tommy Robinson expose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZn721uOWLM
      Puppet master of EDL exposed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oOiIGdcFc
      Blackstone Intellingence on AIPAC and the war machine – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJpzNrSsQY&t=62s

• Saudi Arabia including the visa stuff and the 28 pages is complete distraction propaganda – not to say that Saudi Arabia wasn’t involved – but all other countries’ involvement is distraction. The primary point is that it was an inside job and other countries’ involvement whether Israel, Saudi Arabia, Britain or whoever is secondary. You really have to wonder about someone who’s focused on Saudi Arabian involvement.

• Mucho says

The best account of 9/11 that I know of can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I in Ryan Dawson’s masterpiece, 9/11 and War By Deception. If you have not seen it, it is the only one you need to get a good outline of the real 9/11 evidence. This film is routinely deleted from Craig’s blog while NASA loving, official version of 9/11 disciple “Clark”, the most irritating commenter on Craig’s blog, is free to lie and bullshit all he likes. I have destroyed Clark’s arguments many times, only to have my comments deleted or never published allowing Clark’s pro-establishment drivel with zero evidence to remain intact for all to read. It is so rigged in his favour I have all but stopped commenting as it is infuriating.
        I tried replying to his assertions about 9/11 here, https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/02/has-the-elites-slavish-pro-israel-agenda-finally-gone-too-far/comment-page-3/#comment-834779, including his massively Orwellian comment about Larry Siverstein at the end, where he talks about the 9/11 post on Craig’s blog…….which was essentially 15,000 comments about freefall building collapse and no information about vans packed with explosives, bombs in the trade centre and foreign intelligence agencies caught red handed on the day while the crime is being committed. A typical ignorant Brit conversation about 9/11 basically

• Mucho, I’m afraid my attitude is Keep it as Simple as Possible. As I say, all the concern with outside states is a form of distraction and, ironically, the perps even make controlled demolition a distraction – for those who recognise it at least! A distraction from the key truth of 9/11 after inside conspiracy: that death and injury were staged.

The key facts of 9/11 are:
          — Controlled demolition
          — Four faked plane crashes
          — Death and injury staged

I have done 10-point Occam’s Razor exercises on the three above aspects and invited those who hold the opposing view to submit their own 10-point Occam’s Razor exercise for a reward of $5,000. Submitters may choose their own judge to validate their 10 points from specified professions. No one has submitted a response – and, to my knowledge, no one has come up with even a single point let alone 10. I think there’s only one conclusion to be drawn, don’t you?

Let’s charge Rumsfeld, Cheney and Bush and a few others first and worry about the obviously large number of inside and outside collaborators later.

• Mucho says

Flaxgirl, watch the film I linked to……here it is again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I War By Deception. I guarantee it will open you up to a lot of amazing evidence you are not aware of. I have watched it 20+ times and learn something new every time. It is a truly excellent piece of research.
            As regards to your comments about staged death and injury….sorry you just sound like a disinfo agent trying to dilute the real issues with total BS. Very suspicious that you claim to be an aurthority, but promote nonsense like that. In fact, reading through what you have written, such as the waffle about Occam’s Razor, I am calling you out as someone who is not being sincere at all, you are promoting fake information. Who knows what your agenda is, but you are totally transparent to someone who understands what is going on here. It’s interesting how 9/11 threads so often wind up getting derailed bb people like you. Can I suggest you go and speak to Clark on Craig Murray’s blog, he’s just your kind of person!

• Mucho, you really shouldn’t make claims about me without reading what I say. I have put out a $5,000 challenge to anyone who passionately believes that death and injury were not staged on 9/11 while I have provided my own 10 points favouring the hypothesis “staged”. I know someone who has attempted the challenge and enlisted the aid of a friend – we have in fact discussed it – but, as far as I know, he hasn’t succeeded in finding a single point that favours real death and injury over staged. Please do not make judgements without familiarising yourself with the argument. Simply arguing against staged death and injury without knowing what my case is, is meaningless.

I actually started watching your video and from what I can gather it focuses on a whole lot of stuff peripheral to the main arguments. In fact, I’d be much inclined to think that lil ol Ryan is a disinformation agent himself. Anyone who focuses a lot on ex-USA involvement is suspect in my book. Everything was done under the auspices of rogue elements within the US government and state apparatus and they are the first people to be dealt with. Worry about others’ involvement later.

I think the main arguments should be stuck to:
              * Controlled demolition – WTC-7 is the best building to focus on
              * Four faked plane crashes
              * Death and injury staged

If you have a single point that favours real death and injury over staged please let me know what it is mucho.

• Admin says

Even if it’s actually true that death and injury were staged, why is it the ‘key truth’?

Surely the fact it was a planned and executed inside job designed as an excuse for the neocons to murder hundreds of thousands of people in foreign wars is still the key truth here?

Surely the major secondary truth is they condemned hundreds who were in Manhattan that day to slow death subsequently through allowing them to be blanketed in toxic dust that gave them cancers and lung disease?

How many people may have actually been inside the towers – whether hundreds, thousands, tens or (as you claim) none seems a bit of a footnote under the circs and I struggle with why the perps would consider this to be the one thing they want to conceal.

Does it occur to you this is why no one bothers with your challenge?

And do you really believe prosecuting the mass-murderers is less important than establishing to the decimal point how many they may have killed?

• Staged death and injury is the key truth because it helps suppress the main truth that 9/11 was an inside job. “Inside job” and “real death and injury” are two pieces of the 9/11 puzzle that don’t fit together – they repel each other like magnets. Truthers will get nowhere trying to convince the believers that it was an inside job while they believe that the US administration killed all those people. People just won’t believe it. They won’t have it – and they’re right not to. It would never be the perps’ MO, not when controlled demolition was so obvious and they would have all the loved ones bearing down on Washington. No way. Of course, they have no problem killing, we all know that … and killing many more thousands of people than were allegedly killed on 9/11 but they kill where it suits them and killing all those people in the buildings would not have suited them at all.

We also know it’s the key truth because so very much effort has been put in by the perps’ with their truther-targeted propaganda campaign which pushes out the truth of controlled demolition while also pushing the lies of real planes and real death and injury … and they push the lie of real planes to help with maintaining the lie of real death and injury.

I’m not so sure that so many people are suffering from the after-effects of the collapses – some of these people who are said to have suffered or are suffering such as Janette McKinlay are obviously disinformation agents. I have to admit I really have no idea how they cannot be suffering but the thing is so many people must know it’s a false-flag hoax and if all those people know, surely some of those people would be suffering the after-effects and would not be happy about it. I have no explanation for this but I do know that there is truther-targeted propaganda saying that people are suffering.

• Admin says

So you claim the perps deliberately reveal controlled demolition (which conclusively proves 9/11 was an inside job) – to divert attention from the fact – 9/11 was an inside job.

Does the fact there ARE irate family members currently engaged in an ongoing lawsuit in any way dent your certainty they don’t exist?

And have you bothered to talk to even one person who actually knew Janette before publicly accusing a dead woman of being a liar and a fraud? Do you have any evidence whatsoever to support this potentially very offensive allegation?

• Admin, the perps deliberately push CD not to divert attention from the fact that 9/11 was an inside job but to maintain the lie that death and injury were staged by pushing out the truth of CD with the lie of death and injury. Truth mixed with lies is a very effective propaganda strategy – there may be none better. They figured, correctly I think you’ll agree, that the truthers would be very handicapped in getting out the truth of “inside job” when “inside job” means that the evil US govt killed all those people in the buildings. People simply won’t believe that they did that and they are right not to. It simply wouldn’t be the perps’ MO. Of course, they’ll kill way more than the 3,000 in the buildings in a different situation – in the Middle East, for example – but not that one. So regardless of the obvious truth of CD, people will find a way not to believe it because killing all those people is beyond their paradigms of how the world works. It also makes the subject very taboo.

Of course, I’m aware of the “family members”. Of course, I’m aware of the modest number of very polite and rather muted family members (I’d say “irate” is a slight exaggeration) that is vastly incommensurate with the loved ones you’d expect to be going crazy when 3,000 people have died – not to mention the 6,000 injured you’d expect to be hearing a word or two from.

No I haven’t bothered to talk to even one person. The evidence I have that Janette is a fraud is simply that there is no evidence for death and injury – people can say whatever they like, that’s not evidence. However, if you are a passionate believer in real death and injury you can always accept my challenge to provide 10 points supporting that hypothesis. No one has come up with even a single point so far but perhaps you will, Admin – but Janette’s testimony fits perfectly into my hypothesis of disinformation agents pushing the truth of CD while talking of something to do with death – their loved one, their colleagues, handfuls of dust containing human remains or whatever.

• Antonym says

Craig Murray does censor; Off-guardian doesn’t in my experience – till now!

The Guardian has become second best in censoring after the Pravda from around 1935, but they “solved” this by switching comments totally off or flash them on-off according to preferred commented occurring BTL.

8. Donald Duck says

If the Zionists and their political allies are looking for ‘anti-semites’ they would do well to look for them in the right place: to wit, Lviv and Kiev. Since both Poroshenko and Kolomoisky are both Jewish this must be one of the most opportunist alliances in history. However, what is new since the coup in February 2014 there has been the emergence from the shadows of ultra-nationalist (fascist) parties and movements, with both parliamentary and extra-parliamentary (i.e.,military) wings. In the main ‘Svoboda’ or Freedom Party, and the paramilitaries of ‘Right Sector’ (Fuhrer: Dimitry Yarosh) who spearheaded the coup in Kiev; these have been joined or changed their names to inter alia the Radical Party, and Patriots of the Ukraine; this in addition to the punitive right-wing militias, such as the Azov Regiment responsible for numerous atrocities in the Don Bas. These are not on the political fringes, as they share power – with the ruling oligarchs.

Suffice it to say, however, that these political movements and parties did not emerge from nowhere. This far-right tradition has been historically very strong in the western Ukraine. The Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) was first established in 1929 and brought together, war veterans, student fraternities, far-right groups and various other disoriented socially and political flotsam and jetsam under its banner. The OUN took its ideological position from the writings of one, Dymtro Dontsov, who, like Mussolini had been a socialist, and who was instrumental in creating an indigenous Ukrainian fascism based upon the usual mish-mash of writings and theories including Friedrich Nietzsche, Georges Sorel, and Charles Maurras. Dontsov also translated the works of Hitler and Mussolini into Ukrainian.

The OUN was committed to ethnic purity, and relied on violence, assassination and terrorism, not least against other Ukrainians, to achieve its goal of a totalitarian and homogeneous nation-state. Assorted enemies and impediments to this goal were Communists, Russians, Poles, and of course – Jews. Strongly oriented toward the Axis powers OUN founder Evhen Konovalets (1891-1938) stated that his movement was ‘’waging war against mixed marriages’’, with Poles, Russians and Jews, the latter which he described as ‘’foes of our national rebirth’’. Indeed, rabid anti-Semitism has been a leitmotif in the history of Ukrainian fascism.

During the early days of the rapid German advance into the Soviet Union there were some 140 pogroms in the western Ukraine claiming the lives of between 13000-35000 people (Untermensch, in fascist terminology). In 1943-1944 OUN-b and its armed wing the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (Ukrainska povstanska armia – UPA) carried out large scale ethnic cleansing resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands; this was a particularly gruesome affair in Volhynia where some 90000 Poles and thousands of Jews were murdered. The campaign of the UPA continued well into the 1950s until it was virtually wiped out by the Soviet forces.

So much for history.

Today in Lviv are novel attractions the capital of Banderestan include ‘Jewish themed restaurants’ one such is Kryivka (Hideout or Lurking Hole) where guests have a choice of dishes and whose dinning walls are decorated with larger than life portraits of Bandera, the toilet with Russian and Jewish anecdotes. At another Jewish themed restaurant guests are offered black hats of the sort worn by Hasidim. The menu lists no prices for the dishes; instead, one is required to haggle over highly inflated prices ‘’in the Jewish fashion’’. Yes, it’s all good clean fun in Lviv. Anti-Semitism also sells. Out of 19 book vendors on the streets of central Lviv, 16 were openly selling anti-Semitic literature. About 70% of the anti-Semitic publications in Ukraine are being published by and educational institution called MUAP (The Inter-Regional Academy of Personnel Management). MAUP is a large, well-connected and increasingly powerful organization funded from outside anti-Semite sources, and also connected to White Supremacist groups in the USA and to the David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

(It is one of the ironies of history that if the Zionists in AIPAC and the Washington neo-con think tanks, and the Labour Party Friends of Israel, were so concerned about anti-Semitism, they might try looking for it in Lviv. They wouldn’t have to search very far.)

Present day neo-Nazi groupings in Ukraine – Svoboda (Freedom) party and Right Sector – have been the direct descendants from the prior ideological cesspool. Heading Svoboda is Oleh Tyahnybok. Although these are separate organizations Tyahnybok’s deputy Yuriy Mykhalchyshyn is the main link between Svoboda’s official wing and neo-Nazi militias like Right Sector. The Social-Nationalist party as it was formerly known chose as its logo an amended version of the Wolfsangel, a symbol used by many SS divisions on the Eastern front during the war who in 2004 a celebration of the OUN-UPA, stated in 2004, that ‘’they fought against the Muscovite, Germans, Jews and other scum who wanted to take away our Ukrainian state.’’ And further that ‘’Ukraine was ruled by a Muscovite-Jewish mafia.’’ Tyahnybok came under pressure from the then President, Yuschenko, to retract his inflammatory statements, which he did, but he then retracted the retraction!

One would have thought that this mutating revolution in the Ukraine would have drawn attention of the centre-left to the fact that fascism had gained a vital beachhead in Europe, and that the danger signals should be flashing. But not a bit of it; a perusal of the Guardian newspaper quickly reveals that their chief concern has been with a non-existent ‘Russian threat’. One of their reporters – or old friend, Luke Harding -described Right Sector as an ‘’eccentric group of people with unpleasant right-wing views.’’ Priceless! This must rank as the political understatement of the century. In fact, the Guardian was simply reiterating the US-imposed neo-conservative foreign policy. But naturally, this is par for the course

Yes, a strange world where real Western liberals are wont to share political ground with out-and-out neo-nazis in the Ukraine, and western-backed wahhabists trained, armed and funded by the west.

9. Reveal or Conceal? says

They are so keen lately at the Guardian to tell readers to learn to breathe properly (and deeply), however, never in the same article, do they mention the worsening air pollution in all urban areas.

They are really on a mission to divert people’s attention towards inane pursuits!

• harry stotle says

Stunning take down – compulsory reading in my opinion, especially this;

‘Monbiot and Jones’ absence of integrity then is not so much in what they say (e.g. Monbiot’s shameful smearing of just about every genuine voice on the actual left), but in what they don’t say. On criticism of the ‘left-liberal’ end of the media spectrum, on opposition to criticism of the genuine left (particularly from their own paper), on the propaganda model, the Overton Window and Huxleyan thought-control, on Clinton and Obama (socialist Jones actually endorsed Clinton), on the inherently destructive nature of professionalism, on their own paper maligning Jeremy Corbyn, Nafeez Ahmed and Julian Assange, on the ruinous horror of wage-slavery, on the denial of death, on the reality of the coming collapse, on the inherently reality-warping nature of market-driven journalism — nothing, or next to.’

And this;

‘About forty or fifty years ago, around the same time as women, ‘people of colour’, the disabled, members of the ‘LBGTQ’ community and so on began to gain important social and ethical advances, the middle and upper classes realised, with great moral-delight, that the previously excluded could be put to professional work, in upper management, and that ideological conformity is far more important than racial or sexual equality anyway. Totalitarian corporate organisations and media outlets could then proudly proclaim themselves to be feminist, pro-gay, equal-rights and so-on, coating themselves in a lovely veneer of equality and open-mindedness and appeal to the ‘left-liberal demographic’, while pursuing precisely the same corporate-establishment goals as before – perpetually expand, honour corporate clients and profits above all else, kow-tow to upper and middle-class groupthink, deprive ordinary people of their intellectual, social and aesthetic autonomy in the name of ‘professional’ care, police the eradicated commons and so on.
      In other words institutions, corporations and elite-run organisations (like the Guardian) use race, gender, civil-rights and so on as a smokescreen for systemic totalitaria, which is what all feminist viewpoints and all LGBT articles in the ‘mainstream’ end up promoting.’

• Jay-Q says

Thanks for the link. A really good article and a very interesting website – now bookmarked! 🙂

• George cornell says

Re the Fraudian’s board – Darren might also have mentioned that there were no women (until they ascertained that Viner was a safe unprincipled pair of hands, being happy to festoon her byline with a photo more than 20 years old) , no one of colour, and no one of demonstrated social conscience. This was the status quo, long before the lunch to the right, and they went almost overnight from the preferred haven of whistleblowers to being their worst nightmare. Masquerading as honey-trappingly socially conscious but in reality, neocon-scious.

• George cornell says

Even though they have been dining out on their fraudulent presentation of self, I meant lurch not lunch.

• harry stotle says

Viner simpering about the Guardians ‘values’ is especially difficult to stomach, especially when she adds insult to injury by asking for a fiver every 5 minutes.

No wonder they hold the alternative media in such contempt – nothing terrifies them more than independent minds open to real discussion and debate,

• Jay-Q says

“You can now afford propaganda for less than the price of a cup of coffee.”

Think I’ll pass.

10. Narrative says

It is depressing when seeing a fair, reasonable and extremely relevant writing like Craig Murray’s comment gets censored and removed.

“What “community standards” did this comment breach? #18”

Indeed, why was it removed? Time to give the plebs clear and frank answers. The answer(s) must be published and distributed widely.

11. Francis Lee says

Yep, the zionist propaganda machine rolls on and begins to appear in unexpected places. Herewith a choice example.

”There is no doubt that Corbyn’s Labour has a serious anti-Semitism problem, as evidenced by the vile abuse Jewish MP Luciana Berger has received from party members. Under the sway of identity politics, which dictates that what you are counts for more than what you think, left-wing criticism of Israeli and Zionist politics has often descended into outright anti-Semitism, with the Jewish State singled out for condemnation. It is hard to imagine why any Jew would want to support Labour.”

I like it. ”left wing criticism has often descended to outright anti-semitism, with the Jewish state singled out for condemnatation.’

Yes, unfair to Israel who wouldn’t hurt a fly. Of course when the IDF gets in some target practice on Palestinian kids, that doesn’t count, and anyone who suggests that it is responsible for crimes against humanity is – what for it – an anti-semite! Yes, Palestian kids approach the borders of Israel armed with deadly kites and balloons pose an existential threat to Israel’s security.

It leaves one speechless.

Mick Hume, Spiked 19/02/19

• Northern says

I’m a former Spiked commentator; they lost me as soon as they moved over to the facebook powered comments section. They’ve gone from having a busy section below the line full of both left and right wing voices discussing the articles and further issues, to a tumble weed dead zone almost overnight. The only people who surface to comment there these days are rabidly anti brexit and not much else. One would think the people who run the site would be pretty alarmed by such a huge collapse in engagement (and more logically a collapse in click based ad revenue) – but they seem totally oblivious to it, despite many members alerting them to it. Perhaps it’s coincidental, but there were a lot of well informed pro Palestinian voices below the line there, most of which have been driven away by the switch to facebook.

I agree with a lot of their out put on other issues but both Spiked and other sites like The Intercept are very obviously having their editorial lines dictated to them by someone else at this point. I don’t know how else to account for such a massive ideological blind spot. I would imagine the money leads to Tel Aviv, or does that make me an anti semite these days?

• Donald Duck says

Yes, I think that the Furedi clan might have something to do with the zionist turn of this publication. I noted also that O’Brien thinks fracking is a splendid and progressive idea. Now Brendan is quite an intelligent guy, but if he defends the zionist apartheid state as well as big oil you know he’s reading from a script. All rather a pity really since some of the views and ideas in Spiked are quite interesting. But alas money talks.

12. Tom says

The BBC seems to be even worse than the Guardian. I was listening to Yesterday in Parliament this morning and even though we are five weeks to a No Deal Brexit, the entire slot was about ‘anti-semitism’. To be followed by – yes, you’ve guessed it – a piece about antisemitism in France.
    These people have seriously lost the plot – or else are deliberately trying to antagonise the British public

13. The whole concept of community standards at the Guardian is risible. What community are they now referring to? Comment is free does not exist anymore; what is left of it is mere tokenism. Their funding strategy is purely a business model based on deception.

Rushbridger was ousted because of the Snowden revelations and Viner whose background is in trivia journalism and lightweight lifestyle puff pieces opposed his bid to be chair of the board following this. If you can [bear it] read this:

And if you can hold back the vomit you will see that her role has been to turn the Guardian into an in-house publication for the Integrity Initiative which is more desperately needed now as their cover has been well and truly blown.

She describes the current trajectory of the organ as “a pioneering business model” and it’s community is its readers, so we can safely assume that means NOT commentators or a CIF community. So when you read “contributions” you understand it means cash, not comment!

The current strap line for their funding model is both patronising and odious ” Free for those who can’t afford it. Supported by those who can.” Which clearly harks back to her privileged upbringing at Ripon Grammar…

14. Rinaldo says

Govern/ment means rule of the mind and the Jewish lobby has control of the government.

• Isn’t it hilarious tho’ that they keep insisting it’s the Russians who are interfering!

15. Yonatan says

The truth is anti-semitic. Even pointing out that the truth is anti-semitic is anti-semitic.

• Antonym says

Zionist under your bed; Zionist inside your head; get treatment.

Or are Jews REALLY the Chosen People and can do Kabbalah with their few numbers?

• George cornell says

Zionist in your bed and you sleep alone?

16. Fair dinkum says

The status quo.
    Revered by the quislings.

17. Sledgehopper says

timfrom
    re Atzmon and the blockheads actually he did play with the blockheads dressed as Father Christmas.
    Sledgehopper

18. Jay-Q says

What leaves me scratching my head is why nobody challenges them to produce a single scrap of evidence to validate their claims? Joan Ryan is a dangerous and pathological manipulator of reality as was revealed in The Israel Lobby.

If these MP’s are so thoroughly and completely convinced that institutional antisemitism exists in the Labour Party and that Jeremy Corbyn is himself an antisemite, then, please, for the good of the country and political system, provide evidence that would stand the same scrutiny as if it was being presented in a court of law.

Our legal and judicial system does not, and should not, rest on conjecture and hearsay, particularly by those who are under the influence of a foreign power!!

• mark says

Don’t worry, J, the Board of Deputies and AIPAC and their chums at the Mossad Office can always produce the evidence of “a shocking 9,999% increase in reported anti semitic incidents”, even if they have to put in another bulk order for the spray cans.

Like the 163 bomb threats to US synagogues made by a Jewish man in Israel.
      Or the Jewish cemetery in eastern France vandalised overnight, like all the French Jewish cemeteries vandalised by a French Jewish man a couple of years ago at the time of the latest Zionist genocidal rampage in Gaza.
      The stupid goyim always fall for it.

• mark says

21/2, Chicago Police:-
        “Jussie Smollett faked a racist attack on himself to further his career. He was unhappy with the amount he was being paid on the show Empire.”

As if the Chicago Police don’t have enough to do investigating the murders of hundreds of black people a year.

• Tony Seymour says

Hi Jay-Q

George Galloway was interviewed by Sky New yesterday, and Sky posted online only the first part of the interview.

Today Mr Galloway posted a fuller version of the interview at https://www.patreon.com/posts/24854491
      Jump to 4min 38secs where the interviewer asks “Is there a place … for pro-Israeli MPs any more in the Labour Party?”
      Galloway does a wonderful job of challenging Sky to broadcast the Al Jazeera Lobby programme,

19. Haltonbrat says

In today’s Indie:

“Labour MP Joan Ryann joined seven other colleagues including Chuka Umunna and Luciana Berger in leaving the Labour Party to the new grouping.
    The former minister and chair of Labour Friends of Israel said that Jeremy Corbyn was not fit to be prime minister, adding the party had become “infected with the scourge of anti-Semitism” under his leadership.
    Speaking on BBC Radio 4’s Today Programme following her announcement, she said: “[Mr Corbyn] has introduced or allowed to happen in our party this scourge of anti-Semitism.”

Says it all doesn’t it?

20. chaize says

Of course it was taken down. Suggesting Israel might have done something wrong? definitely a no-no. Can’t have that.

• harry stotle says

“Jewish people with any sense of humanity need to start speaking out publicly against the ruthless murdering being carried out by Israel!” – hate speech or reasonable proposition?

Apparently said by Derek Hatton ……. 7 years ago.
      Needless to say he was immediately suspended from Labour, a party now devouring itself because of levels of antisemitism not seen since kristallnacht (if we believe the endless litany of accusations from the Blairite wing).

Despite human rights abuses derogatory remarks about the neocon axis is off-limits and I suspect it is only a matter of time before people are accused of hate speech should they challenge the wisdom of military operations in Venezuela, the Ukraine, Syria or any other theatre where abuses might be constrained by any form of meaningful scrutiny.

21. Molloy says

Are there some things we’re not allowed to talk about in the ££UK?

Again. Re. criminal behaviour of “MP”.
    Or is our attention diverted by a greedy, warmongering not fit for purpose “MP”; also the child abusing, Racist Tory psychopath in the £HO?

Wood for the trees and all that.

• Gwyn says

Molloy – I accidentally upvoted your comment. An egregious error on my part. In my defence, I was momentarily discombobulated by your use of the term ”virtue-signalling.” I honestly had no idea that people still used it.

22. wardropper says

I found a place to comment on the Goniad today – football, of course. So I did my bit for the day and duly commented:

“For what it’s worth, I’ll consider supporting the Guardian when they allow comments on controversial topics again.
    This fear that someone might see through their political smokescreens and make a critical comment has gone beyond a joke.
    Only sarcasm can make a point sometimes, so here I am, trying to remind the Graun that its readers actually know a thing or two.
    Now, back to sport.”

• wardropper says

(Okay, I lied about supporting the Guardian)

23. Baron says

Here’s a puzzle for you.

The Russians are so cunningly smart that before the last Presidential election seventeen US Security Agencies fail to spot them destroying the American democracy by infiltrating every very nook and cranny of every US institution, and virtually single handedly elect the Donald.

The Russians are so amazingly stupid that they use Novichok to poison a man in Britain they could have finished off on many an occasion when he was in their custody, do so few days before the Russian Presidential election, and few weeks before the World Cup (only to be ‘rewarded’ by the democratic West with more sanctions).

Are these the same Russians?

• chaize says

If everybody were as logical as you all this russians-are-coming-help-help shit would have vanished before it even started.

• Some Random Passer-by says

All on a budget similar to Italy’s

• Francis Lee says

Italy has a debt-to-GDP ratio of 130% Russia has a GDP-to-debt ratio of 15%. Whilst we are at it the US has a debt-to-GDP ratio of 105%. When checking the economy of a country it would be advisable to look at both sides of the ledger.

• mark says

It helps as well when you only have a military budget of $46 billion, rather than $1,134 billion.
          It helps, too, if $21 trillion has not “gone missing” from the military budget.

• Antipropo says

So clever are the evil putinbots they can influence the US presidential election with Facebook posts that ran AFTER the election! Is there no end to their cunning?

24. The saddest part about the Graunds love affair with the zionist extremist, rogue apartheid state of Israel is that it is offensive to many decent Jews in this country who have to live with the consequences of people conflating criticism of Jeremy Corbyn who are claiming to be Jewish(as opposed to being zionist radicalised extremists)with genuine Jews of the real faith of Judaism. Many of these British Jews are fully aware that the wealthy Zionists funded Hitler’s rise to power in exchange for being allowed to leave Germany with their family and wealth leaving “ordinary” Jews who did not support Zionism to suffer the horrific consequences. Furthermore, when a brave Rabbi managed to secure a deal with Hitler for release of the Jews left behind for more funding, the Zionist Lobby refused to cough up any of the donated cash and told him “their deaths will serve the (zionist) cause”

I can’t imagine a more heinous attitude to the plight of those Jews left behind or the response the Rabbi related to them from the Zionist traitors when they were given an opportunity to leave. It must be quite dreadful to have the Guardian trashing and dishonouring the many Jews who died by it’s obvious devotion to the lie and more importantly, the truth, it is determined to conceal. As a consequence of people confusing the issue which the Graund has managed to bury, regarding the dysfunctional and unrepresentative Israeli state, too many people still cannot differentiate between being a Jew and being a pro Israeli Zionist as if the two were still somehow related and that is why Israel’s murderous and thieving activities are the reason anti-Semitism is, to some degree, more prevelant(criticism of Israel’s apartheid regime is NOT anti-Semitism)and more people want to see the “Jews” punished for their cruel treatment of the Palestinians.

The Graund is probably the most egregious of the tabloids in promoting the “Anti-Semitism” trope in accodance with the Zionist Lobby directorates and thus also the most guilty in feeding the rise in anti-semitism, but when funding is scarce and the Zionist Lobby are chipping in, it’s just so easy to throw integrity and morals out of the window in the rush to grab a lifeline before you sink to the bottom, not that the Graund has very far to go in that respect.

I gave up posting comments a very long time ago for good reason, there is no Comment is Free nor any journalistic standards being met at the Guardian, hasn’t been for a long time. Monbiot used to be a journalist, but look how that worked out, I wouldn’t let a printed article of his grace a cat litter tray! As for Freedland…words (printable ones) fail me.

I’ve been in opposition to Craig Murray and I’m not one for holding back, but in fairness to him, he’s never censored my comments to date.

• Antonym says

Well Murray has wiped out all of mine Stalin / Guardian style clean off, never existed.
      He is not as innocent as he pretends……

• Robbobbobin says

“Murray has wiped out all of [my comments] Stalin / Guardian style clean off, never existed.
        He is not as innocent as he pretends……”

Don’t worry, darling. We all know you‘re not as guilty as you pretend, so it’s a fair swap.

• Thomas Prentice says

I would like to read more about this … especially the part in quotation makes about their deaths serving Zionism.

RE: “Many of these British Jews are fully aware that the wealthy Zionists funded Hitler’s rise to power in exchange for being allowed to leave Germany with their family and wealth leaving “ordinary” Jews who did not support Zionism to suffer the horrific consequences. Furthermore, when a brave Rabbi managed to secure a deal with Hitler for release of the Jews left behind for more funding, the Zionist Lobby refused to cough up any of the donated cash and told him “their deaths will serve the (zionist) cause”

• Jen says

Actually the “brave rabbi” was not a rabbi at all but a Hungarian Jewish journalist called Rudolf Kastner (Kasztner in Hungarian).

Kastner made a deal with Adolf Eichmann to rescue x number of Hungarian Jewish people at the expense of others from the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp complex. I think at the time Kastner was working for the Jewish Agency in Istanbul that acted as an embassy for the Zionist movement in Palestine. The dilemma for Kastner was that the Jewish Agency was not interested in helping Kastner rescue people who were not fully supportive of Zionism and who might not want to settle in Palestine.

In the end Kastner saved a smaller number of Hungarian Jews than he hoped for and most of those were wealthy people who could buy their freedom.

For his pains, Kastner was accused of being a Nazi collaborator and was found guilty as such in a later trial in Israel. He was shot dead in Israel in 1957 by hitmen who believed he had betrayed his people.

• @ Jen
          Thanks for correcting my error Jen. It was many years ago I came across this little(then)mentioned fact and had no way to corroborate it and wasn’t aware that corroboration had been established. Many thanks for the link, I just need to apologize to Thomas Prentice for what was, on my part, a misleading quote of facts, the details of which were long forgotten.

• With regard to the Jewish Rabbi, see Jen’s comment below(and my comment below hers).
        Apologies for getting long fogotten facts slightly confused, but with regard to the rise of Hitler and his funding by wealthy Zionist Jews, whom he was on friendly terms with, that is common knowledge. I no longer have the source information to refer to but you could probably find it somewhere on the Wiki site. Also check out Jen’s link.
        Another place to find such facts would be Al Jazeera’s site and use the “search” facility if they have one.

25. Gary Weglarz says

When the Guardian’s opinion monitors asked in homage to Big Brother – “how many fingers it was holding up” – Mr. Murray gave the “accurate” answer, which of course was the “right” answer, but, uh, also the “wrong” answer precisely “because” it was the “right” answer. As P.C. Roberts has observed: “reality itself has become a – ‘conspiracy theory.'”

• milosevic says

It’s been known for some time now, that reality is anti-semitic. It’s a basic structural property of the universe.

• wardropper says

Reality is also anti-Danish, anti-musician, anti-politics and anti-Catholic.
        I fear this will get us nowhere…

26. DunGroanin says

Asked why they voted with the government on a no-confidence motion just a few weeks ago, Soubry says: “The last thing this country wants or needs is a general election.”

It is a coup – pure and simple – we are NOT to be ALLOWED a general election.

How dare she tell us our vote is not NEEDED as they rearrange Parliament?

27. Antonym says

One million for a few candidates? Kids play compared to the Arab princes and kings who spend billions in London buying everything including candidates and new voters. Just see the population numbers in the UK: number of Muslims rapidly increasing, number of Jewish people going down from little to near nothing.

• Jay-Q says

But you still agree that a spy captured paying a member of parliament should be charged under espionage laws, right? Just as we would expect a Russian, American, or a Saudi.

You surely agree that it is wrong of the Guardian to remove such important information from its comments section?

Corruption, whoever is responsible or guilty of it, is plain wrong.

• mark says

97 cents worth of Russian advertisements were enough for endless hysterical US investigations.
      £1 million will buy a lot of these 30 shekel whores. They come cheap.
      Churchill was bought with the equivalent of £1 million in today’s money when he lost all his money in the 1929 Wall Street Crash. He was in the pocket of Zionist interests as their best shabbos goy ever afterwards.

• Maggie says

@ Antonym. Lets have a bit of balance here eh?

Show me where the Muslims are screaming anti semite every time their Mosques and homes are damaged? And their women spat at in the streets DAILY! Then show me the Palestinian lobbyists offering to take down our Democratically Elected Politicians.
      My problem is that this video was exposed TWO YEARS AGO and the guy supposedly was removed? So who is now in his place – spewing the poison and keeping up the ”anti semite” tropes. I am sick to the back teeth of hearing about it. There are more disabled people abused every day than any jew. WHERE are those headlines?
      We have been had over a barrel for 70 years now, blackmailed into silence with the holohoax and their 6,000,000.
      The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering.
      by Norman G. Finkelstein, PUTS EVERYTHING INTO PERSPECTIVE.

Billions in compensation has been paid. And a very lucrative business has been built on the back of this.

And why can’t we read books that have researched this?

It is time that this subject was opened up, discussed in detail, and put to rest once and for all….
      Tell me what I am not allowed to know, and I will definitely investigate why, and what is being concealed……

• Antonym says

Muslims are being preached antisemitism quite frequently inside mosques in Arab, Turkish or other foreign languages you don’t understand from their koran. Outside it is they who spit on Western dressed girls.
        Palestinians are Arabs just like the Saudis, the ones who are bribing the West into importing loads more Muslims.

• mark says

Silly me! And I thought it was Sarko and Levy and Kouchner, and Gysi and Spectre, who were importing millions of moslems into France, Germany and Sweden. They must all secretly be Saudis!

A million is chicken feed. There are plenty more recycled goy tribute shekels where that came from.

“If we get caught they will just replace us with persons of the same cloth. So it does not matter what you do. America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece till there is nothing left but the world’s biggest welfare state that we will create and control. Why? Because it is the will of God and America is big enough to take the hit, so we can do it again and again and again. This is what we do to countries that we hate. We destroy them very slowly and make them suffer for refusing to be out slaves.”
          – Benny Nitwityahoo.

• George Cornell says

In case you are unfamiliar, Abba Eban’s cleverest line was , “there’s no business like Shoah business”, sung to the tune from ‘Annie get your gun’.

• bevin says

That was a million to spend corrupting the membership of the Labour party. An enormous expenditure that would almost certainly have been used to make large bribes to key individuals.
      This is an entirely different matter than campaign financing and, in every sense, including Israeli law, illegal.

• @ Antonym…and you wonder why Murray deletes your bigoted and inflammatory posts? You have really got to dial it back.

28. lynette cracknell chaplin says

Why does it seem such a powerful problem in Great Britain.?

• Yarkob says

it isn’t. it’s the corrupt bought & paid for uk media and politicians who present it as being the case. it’s a pile of horseshit.

• DunGroanin says

It isn’t.

There is no evidence in police records.

• harry stotle says

‘I live in Italy where the problem of political anti semitism doesn’t exist or is sometimes a minor temporary problem. Why does it seem such a powerful problem in Great Britain?’ – I’ve tried to answer that question myself.

According to the MSM the level of antisemitism in Corbyn’s Labour is more or less on par with a busy SS Einsatzgruppen conducting operations in the Bloodlands of Eastern Europe while on the other hand it is virtually impossible to find any examples of antisemitism amongst the landed gentry or higher echelons of the tory party.
      Senior tory figures dressed in nazi uniforms are just having a bit of fun according to off-shore media barons who control so much of our cultural discourse.

There may be a flaw in the theory but so far I haven’t been able to work it out.

• Haltonbrat says

Because you probably don’t have any prospective leaders like Corbyn who support Israel and cannot be corrupted.

• Maggie says

It doesn’t exist here either Lynette only in the minds of the Jewish Lobby who will move heaven and earth to stop us objecting to what ISRAEL HAS DONE TO THE PALESTINIANS. But it is going to backfire on them because now people are beginning to investigate WHY they are so evil, and what is their problem.
      I have friends who are Jews who are baffled by the increase in anti Semitism, because neither they, their children nor their grandchildren have EVER been the recipient of any abuse at all, and believe as do I that it is the behaviour of Israel toward Palestine that started the criticisms, and the cynical witch hunting of pro Palestine politicians by the Jewish lobby that is creating problems

• Maggie says

I meant ”are baffled by the ”alleged” anti-semitism.”

29. Gwyn says

I had an amusing little exchange recently after I’d responded in mocking fashion to a BTL comment at the Guardian which claimed that ”Russian bots destroyed democracy” in Britain by influencing the Brexit referendum. I sat back and laughed as I was rounded on and called ”a dim man”, ”a halfwit” and ”a troll” by various readers. I was also told (by someone who said they admired ”the quality journalism of the Guardian”) that I had my head in the sand and was unable to accept the truth when confronted with it. That part REALLY made me laugh.

Another thing that cracks me up is the message that sometimes pops up which explains the importance of the Guardian in the quest for truth. It’s difficult to imagine anything more self-aggrandising, pompous and deluded.

The problem is, of course, that so many people take their cues from that miserable and sinister excuse for a newspaper. Some people’s gullibility seems to have no limits.

• Haltonbrat says

Remember being surprised about 15 years ago to see a headline in the Guardian that there were no such things as Jewish pressure groups. That started me thinking.
      Incidentally who among the owners has the most influence?

30. Andy says

I just had this removed on the same feed :-

Jeremy Corbyn, the anti semite 😨

1. In October 1936, Jeremy Corbyn’s mother participated in the battle of Cable Street indefence of British Jews after British fascists had staged an assault on the area. Corbyn was raised in a household passionately opposed to antisemitism in all its forms.

2. In 23rd April 1977, Corbyn organised a counter-demonstrationto protect Wood Green from a neo-nazi march through the district. The area had a significant Jewish population.

3. On 7 November 1990, Corbyn signed a motion condemning the rise of antisemitism in the UK

4. In 2002 Jeremy Corbyn led a clean-up and vigil at Finsbury Park Synagogue which had been vandalised in an anti-Semitic attack

5. On 30 April 2002, Corbyn tabled a motion in the House of Commons condemning ananti-Semitic attackon a London Synagogue

6. On 26 November 2003, Jeremy Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion condemningterrorist attacks on two synagogues

7. In February 2009, Jeremy Corbyn signed a parliamentary motion condemning a fascist for establishing a website to host antisemitic materials

8. On 24th March 2009, Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion praising British Jews who resisted the Holocaust by risking their lives to save potential victims

9. Nine years ago, Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion praising “Jewish News”for its pioneering investigation into the spread ofAntisemitism on Facebook

10. On 9 February 2010, Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion calling for an investigation into Facebook and its failure to prevent the spread of antisemitic materials on its site.

11. On 27 October 2010, Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion praising the late Israeli Prime Minister for pursuing a two state solution to the Israel/Palestine question.

12. On 13 June 2012, Corbyn sponsored and signed a motion condemning the BBC for cutting a Jewish Community television programme from its schedule.

13. 1 October 2013, Corbyn appeared on the BBC to defend Ralph Miliband against vile antisemitic attacks by the UK press.

14. Five years ago Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion condemning antisemitism in sport.

15. On 1 March 2013, Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion condemning and expressing concern at growing levels of antisemitism in European football.

16. On 9 January 2014, Jeremy Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion praising Holocaust education programmes that had taken 20,000 British students to Auschwitz.

17. On 22 June 2015, Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion expressing concern at the neo-nazi march being planned for an area of London with a significant Jewish population.

18. On 9 October 2016, Corbyn, close to tears, commemorated the 1936 Battle of Cable Street and recalled the role his mother played in defending London’s Jewish community.

19. On 3 December 2016, Corbyn made a visit to Terezin Concentration Camp when Jewish people were murdered by the Nazis. It was Jeremy’s third visit to such a camp, all of which were largely unreported in the most read UK papers.

20. Last year, a widely-endorsed 2018 academic report found ninety-five serious reporting failures in the reporting of the LabourAntisemitism story with the worst offenders The Sun, the Mail

• Andy says

& the BBC.

21. On 28 February 2016, five months after becoming leader, Jeremy Corbyn appointed Baroness Royall to investigate antisemitism at Oxford University Labour Club.

22. On 27 April 2016 Corbyn suspended an MP pending an investigation into antisemitism.

23. A day later, Corbyn suspended the three times Mayor of London after complaints of antisemitic comments. Party.

24. On 29 April 2016, Corbyn launched an inquiry into the prevalence of antisemitism in the Labour Party. In spite of later changes in how the inquiry was reported, it was initially praised by Jewish community organisations.

25. In Corbyn’s first seven months as leader of the Labour Party, just ten complaints were received about antisemitism. 90% of those were suspended from the Labour Party within 24 hours.

26. In September 2017, Corbyn backed a motion at Labour’s annual conference introducing a new set of rules regarding antisemitism.

27. In the six months that followed the introduction of the new code of conduct, to March 2018, 94% of the fifty-four people accused of antisemitism remained suspended or barred from Labour Party membership. Three of the fifty-four were exonerated.

28. When Jennie Formby became general secretary of the party last year, she appointed a highly-qualified in-house Counsel, as recommended in the Chakrabarti Report.

29. In 2018, Labour almost doubled the size of its staff team handling investigations and dispute processes.

30. Last year, to speed up the handling of antisemitism cases, smaller panels of 3-5 NEC members were established to enable cases to be heard more quickly.

31. Since 2018, every complaint made about antisemitism is allocated its own independent specialist barrister to ensure due process is followed.

32. The entire backlog of cases outstanding upon Jennie Formby becoming General Secretary of the Labour Party was cleared within 6 months of Jennie taking up her post.

33. Since September 2018, Labour has doubled the size of its National Constitutional Committee (NCC) – its senior disciplinary panel – from 11 to 25 members to enable it to process cases more quickly.

34. Under Formby and Labour’s left-run NEC, NCC arranged elections at short notice to ensure the NCC reached its new full capacity without delay.

35. Since later 2018, the NCC routinely convenes a greater number of hearing panels to allow cases to be heard and finalised without delay.

36. In 2018, the NEC established a ‘Procedures Working Group’ to lead reforms in the way disciplinary cases are handled.

37. The NEC adopted the IHRA working definition of antisemitism and all eleven examples of antisemitism attached to it.

38. A rule change agreed at Conference in 2018 means that all serious complaints, including antisemitism, are dealt with nationally to ensure consistency.

39. Last year, Jennie Formby wrote to the admins and moderators of Facebook groups about how they can effectively moderate online spaces and requested that any discriminatory content be reported to the Labour Party for investigation.

40. Since last year, no one outside Labour’s Governance and Legal Unit can be involved in decision-making on antisemitism investigations. This independence allows decisions free from political influence to be taken. ( have managed to repost first section without first line(?) and was still up after about twenty minutes, first time lasted about 10)

• Jay-Q says

Well done for your efforts. That kind of post would have had an intern in tears over at the Guardian.

With a member of staff offering comfort, saying, “There, there, what’s the problem?”, and the intern replies, “Someone just posted some facts!!”

• Seamus Padraig says

Unfortunately, they’re ‘hate facts’. 😀 😀

• Haltonbrat says

In December 2018, the Labour council in Islington banned Gilad Atzmon, a former Israeli, philosopher, musician and supporter of Palestine in his books and writing, from playing his saxophone with the Blockheads in Islington. They spent £136,000 of taxpayers’ money in the process. The ban came after a complain from a director of Likud regarding apparent antisemitism by Atzmon. The Councillors claim that they were not responsible and that the decision to ban was made by the Finance department. A petition was raised gaining thousands of signatures including Williamson MP, who later removed his signature saying that he did not know that Atzmon was ab antiisemite. Apparently an unnamed spokesman in the Labour party said that Atzmon was an extreme ant-semite.
        Where was the MP for North Islington when this was happening?
        Why have Labour accepted the full IHRA definition which will mean that any right thinking person is an antisemite. This definition has been accepted by UK governent, including the police. Has anybody in the UK been charged under the IHRA definition or is it just there to scare people from criticising Israel?
        It seems that the Labour party has given in to the zionists attacking Labour and Corbyn, maybe to make life easier. But it is not making life easier for Labour members who are accused; perhaps they should sue Labour as Ken Livinstone threatened to do? Livingstone’s threat resulted in his charge being changed to “Bringing the party into disrepute” Then the Labour party were in no hurry to go ahead with the charge so he resigned to save embarrassment for the party. Who could have any confidence in such a cowardly political party. One MP has said that 600+ members have been cited, including 200 by her alone and that there must be many more. Why are there people within the party who seem to be attempting to destroy it? Antisemitism was mentioned by the gang of seven. Well the answer would perhaps be regarded as antisemitic.

• timfrom says

The Blockheads could’ve shown their punk credentials by smuggling Atzmon into the building regardless and have him come on at the end for an encore of Hit Me With Your Rhytmn Stick, which was his star turn with the band, as I recall.

Would’ve been well worth getting banned by Islington Council for.

Pussies!

• Matt says

Labour accepted the IHRA definition ‘with caveats.,’ just to be clear.

• Francis Lee says

”Why have Labour accepted the full IHRA definition which will mean that any right thinking person is an antisemite.”

Because that’s what social-democratic parties do. Caving in is their default position. The desperately want to be, indeed crave to be, thought respectable and responsible by the PTB. It’s happened all over Europe with the capitulation of the PS (France), PASOK (Greece), SPD (Germany) POE (Spain) LP (UK)

• George Ebers says

Instead of the relentless clarion bleating of “anti-semitism” as a way of keeping political threats on the back foot, let’s see some evidence that it is playing role in minimizing the income of Jews, of impeding their professional aspirations, or of hampering promotions. They seem to be thriving by any measure. How many Jews have been murdered compared to Muslims? Geordies? If no good evidence exists, there are surely much more important issues to deal with in our society. Child abuse for one. It is finally time to challenge the unverified meretricious claims of ever increasing Anti-semitism. And those who lost parents or grandparents in WWII find the popular trend among Jews to describe themselves as grandchildren of Holocaust “survivors” tiresome and inappropriate, when speaking to people whose ancestors did not survive.

31. harry stotle says

‘Does it “misrepresent the Guardian and its journalists”?’ – what the fuck does this even mean; political reality is now defined by journos who can’t even get basic facts right?https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-is-the-guardian-afraid-of-when-attacking-honest-syria-reporters/5623451

Needless to say the Guardian has been at the forefront of pushing the antisemitism trope as a means of deflecting criticism from the burgeoning extremism of the neocon axis.

• Mikalina says

The Guardian used this rule, in an email to me, against one of my posts when I said that several of the guardian reporters were related to establishment figures. This is actually true – so any misrepresentation was, presumably, a guilty conscience?

• George Ebers says

How very helpful. It demonstrates the utter moral bankruptcy of the Fraudian. It could be argued that it is no longer necessary to point this out, it is just too obvious and maybe even well known enough? Nah, I just heard someone yesterday say “even a left wing rag like the Guardian” – as if! Rag, yes.

32. Molloy says

(sighing)… the same obnoxious “elite” censorship as used by Craig on his own site.

When I politely pointed this out to Craig his response was gaslighting and undermining; also ad hominem attacks. Very spooky.

Occam’s razor = one establishment shill/useful idiot virtue-signalling to another establishment shill.

I will be posting the documents re undermining i.e. false justification of censorship on tw****r

Conclusion… Gurn = rotten/corrupt.

Craig = rather opaque “curate’s egg” rather pompous = rather suspicious.

Hey ho!

• Yarkob says

what does that have to do with the fact that this woman was caught on camera being bribed by the very same people directing this nonsense anti-semitism hysteria?

• Molloy says

Simply… integrity is not a sliding scale.

(1) Murray complains (accurately; well done him too) re Gurn elite censorship re Israeli spy.

(2) Murray himself (or his GCHQ helpers; I’ve spoken to them) – deliberately or otherwise – censors perfectly accurate comments re WMD’s & re fake democracy on his own “Craig Murray” site.

(3) Occam’s / discourse analysis (elephant in the room whatever)… suggests at least two useful idiots enthralled by their own status and self-importance within the UK “establishment”, 1% telling the rest what to do, call it what you like = divisiveness and distraction.
        i.e. blame the shop assistants, so-called MP’s, for the venality and greed of the shop owners.

Sotto voce…
        (Little do I care… I posted a comment about the smoke and mirrors of fake democracy at 0042 this morning. Lo and behold and shiver my timbers, that fake dem comment was in fact deleted by… Murray.)

Pinter:
        “. . .the majority of politicians, on the evidence available to us, are interested not in truth but in power.
        To maintain that power it is essential that people remain in ignorance, that they live in ignorance of the truth – even the truth of their own lives.
        What surrounds us therefore is a vast tapestry of lies, upon which we feed.

Instead of a trolling thumbs down, would anyone care to discuss the shilling combination of virtue-signalling whilst censoring comment on his own website (Craig? Anyone?) ? Or is our attention diverted by a greedy, warmongering not fit for purpose “MP” ?

• Mikalina says

I was the uptick. Just like ex CIA “isn’t allowed”, ex-Establishment isn’t either.

• Molloy says

Oops… my bad, as the colonials say!!

Memo to self, must make more effort not to step on the totalitarian vipers’ nest.

• Molloy says

Errmmm… The Woman Caught On Camera Is A Product Of Fake-Democracy, The Rigged System.

Does this help you?

• Molloy says

Apologies, that reply intended for “Yarkob”.

Hope it helps.

33. Jules Moules says

Yep. Par the course.

Not only does the Guardian restrict the number of articles open to comments, those open to comments are often puff or lifestyle pieces. They even employ ‘pre-moderation’ on some articles that they consider ‘delicate’ (you can tell an awful lot about that rag’s ethos by the subjects of these ‘delicate’ articles).

So, comment all you like about women’s vaginas but may the gods spare you if you wanted to comment on industrial policy, Politics (except Brexit, of course), Foreign policy, Palestine, and the range of foreign wars and interventions this country supports.

Kath Viner is probably the worst editor ever in the Guardian’s history. And that’s saying something.

• bevin says

She was also, I believe, the first ever elected by staff, and that tells you something too. Although, to be fair, her opponent was Freedland.

• DunGroanin says

A Hobsons choice for the staff suffering Stockholm Syndrome.

I actually think Matt D’onkey has plenty of editorial control, just as he does at the Standard.

The msm s daily more openly co-ordinated. Just like the BBC and LBC as proved by the egregious performance of Jack (paymee) Straw and Eddie (Shady) Mair yesterday.

• George Cornell says

But Freedland’s slimy hand is ubiquitous in today’s Guardian and I can’t see much, if anything, that suggests the Fraud is any different than it would be under Freeland. Neocon to its evil core, all the pro-Israeli news that fit to print (everything that is) and jingoistic neo-American drum-beating for war and invasion, of real or imagined enemies of Israel. Their offices might as well move to Tel Aviv.

• notheonly1 says

Their offices might as well move to Tel Aviv.

Now that’s quite anti-semitic. You should know better. It’s ‘Jerusalem’. Denying Jerusalem is a serious offense. On the other hand, it might be ‘Jerusalam’ on the first place, since it belongs to the Arab speaking Semites. On second thought, ‘Salam’ is Arabic for ‘Peace’ and that is a No-No. So they changed it to Jerusalem. But it still has the USA in it.

When and why has life become so complicated?…

• Francis Lee says

‘Their offices might as well move to Tel Aviv’

I think it is Jerusalem now!

• Molloy says

Apparently…. the reply/comment below addressing Reality was blocked/deleted (my email cannot find it?!)

The comment via my email was this (my adjusted by accurate ££ signs)…

“in response to bevin:

Bevin

Elected by ££MI6, more like! ”

Anyone remember receiving this via email from OG?? Thanks.

• George cornell says

And he was obviously the devil that they knew.

• Mikalina says

The ‘vagina’ thing seems to be a “laugh at the reader” challenge to see how many ‘rude’ words they can put on the e-front page. Over the last six months, they have used all the scatological words, the ‘f’ word (they used clusterfuck); male anatomy, and now they are working through the female anatomy – today’s offering being clitoris. They also seem to be seeing how much ‘nudity’ and ‘sex’ they can show, through art, of course.

We used to do this in the presentations when I worked for a computer company. We would give each other phrases which had to be woven into the presentation given to customers – alcoholic rewards, obviously.

Watch. See how many other of these words they use over the next few weeks.

• notheonly1 says

Have they arrived at ‘rectum’, yet? That would be so fitting and actually a very Freudian Slippah.

• Mikalina says

Today’s contribution seems to be a very tame “crotch”. Yesterday was “flies” although that wouldn’t have received many brownie points.

• Tom says

Presumably at some point they’ll get round to “Me and My Cock”.
        In the interests of gender balance, I can’t see how they could discriminate against male exhibitionists.

• Francis Lee says

Once in the long distant past the Manchester Guardian as it was once called, under the stewardship of one C.P.Scott, took a brave stand against the British war against the Boers in South Africa (1899-1902). For his brave stand Scott’s home was attacked by jingoistic mobs as were the offices of the paper. He and his family needed police protection. ‘Facts are Sacred’

Compare this to today’s Guardian and its editorship and political stance. We no longer have a media worthy of the name. We have a state media outlet – the BBC – and a private media which has become an outsourced channel of propaganda for the Anglo-Zionist elites.

• Mikalina says

It’s possible he “took one for the team” – the Times having slipped up by reporting a Boer attack that didn’t actually happen. Good way to get the peeps on board is to give them an enemy to attack and then they accept the given premise.

• mark says

There never was any “golden age”, even going back to the days of the Manchester Guardian. It always was just a piece of Zionist toilet paper. It was shilling for Israel even before Israel existed.

Comments are closed.