The following comments – sent in to us by a reader – were censored by The Guardian. Which of the well-publicised CiF “community standards” did they breach?
Removed comments, posted under the Gaby Hinsliff opinion piece Cambridge is right: you can’t take pride in the past and ignore the horror of slavery on Tuesday 30th of April:
So: Which of the Guardian’s “community standards” did these comments break?
- Do they “misrepresent the Guardian and its journalists”?
- Are they “persistent trolling or mindless abuse”?
- Are they “spam-like”? Or “obviously commercial”?
- Are they “racism, sexism, homophobia or hate-speech”?
- Are they “extremely offensive or threatening?”?
- Are they “flame-wars based on ingrained partisanship or generalisations”?
- Are they not “relevant”?
If none of the above – why were they taken down?