It was a big week for Russia-China experts, who collectively managed to write 10,000 hot takes about what happened in Moscow without explaining what actually happened in Moscow.
Is there a reason why all Russia-China commentary disintegrates into esoteric abstractions by the second paragraph? Can someone just tell us what Putin and Xi agreed to do together? Like, what did they physically sign, and what was printed on these sheets of paper that they signed?
Is that asking too much? Yes; of course.
As a public service we’ve compiled The Agreements. No editorializing. Just the hard facts here at E. Slavsquat.
(The Kremlin helpfully published a list of fourteen agreements inked during Xi’s visit. Unhelpfully, the Kremlin did not include the relevant texts/statements that correspond to each agreement. So we did a bit of digging—with mixed results.)
Here you go:
1. Joint statement of the Russian Federation and the People’s Republic of China on the deepening of relations of comprehensive partnership and strategic interaction entering a new era.
Read the full statement here.
- “The parties note that relations between Russia and China, while not being a military-political alliance similar to the alliances established during the Cold War, are superior to this form of interstate interaction, are not confrontational in nature and are not directed against third countries. Russian-Chinese relations are mature, stable, self-sufficient and strong, have withstood the test of the COVID-19 pandemic and the turbulent international situation…”
- “The viability of the multipolar model and ensuring the sustainable development of states depend on its universal openness and taking into account the interests of all countries without exception on an inclusive and non-discriminatory basis.”
- “The parties intend to … promote a multipolar world order, economic globalization and democratization of international relations, promote the development of global governance in a more equitable and rational manner.”
- “The Chinese side supports the fulfillment by the Russian side of the national development goals until 2030. The Russian side supports the implementation by the Chinese side of the tasks of modernization according to the Chinese model.”
- “The parties agreed to discuss holding annual meetings of the ministers of internal affairs and public security, to increase cooperation in the law enforcement sphere in order to counter the ‘color revolutions’, fight the ‘three forces of evil’, including the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, cross-border organized crime, and economic and drug-related crime.”
- “The parties will continue to strengthen mutually beneficial cooperation in the financial sector, including to ensure the continuity of settlements between the economic entities of the two countries, support the expansion of the use of national currencies in bilateral trade, investment, lending and other trade and economic transactions.”
- “The parties will deepen cooperation in the field of healthcare, expand ties in the field of scientific research and higher medical education … [and] strengthen the relevant work within the framework of such multilateral platforms as WHO, BRICS, SCO, G20, APEC.”
- “The Parties will continue to develop cooperation in the field of ensuring the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population in order to counter the threats of epidemics, and will jointly oppose attempts at the platforms of international organizations to adopt legally binding mechanisms that limit the sovereignty of countries in the field of prevention and control of infectious diseases, prevention and response to biological threats.”
- “The Parties reaffirm their readiness to resolutely defend the international system in which the UN plays a central role, the world order based on international law and the fundamental norms of international relations based on the purposes and principles of the UN Charter; oppose all forms of hegemony, unilateral approaches and power politics, cold war thinking, bloc confrontation and the creation of narrow formats directed against certain countries.”
- “The Parties support building an open world economy, uphold the multilateral trading system, in which the World Trade Organization plays a central role…”
- “The Russian Side positively assesses the Global Development Initiative and will continue to participate in the work of the Group of Friends in support of it. The Parties will continue to encourage the international community to focus on development issues and increase their contribution to it, will jointly contribute to the success of the UN Summit on Sustainable Development Goals, ensuring the early implementation of the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.”
- “The parties have established effective cooperation in bilateral and multilateral formats on combating the pandemic of a new coronavirus infection COVID-19, protecting the life and health of the population of the two countries and peoples of the world. The Parties support the deepening of information exchange on the subject of the COVID-19 pandemic and the strengthening of coordination when interacting at such platforms as WHO. The parties jointly oppose the designs and attempts to politicize the issue of the origin of the virus.”
- “The parties note that in order to resolve the Ukrainian crisis, it is necessary to respect the legitimate concerns of all countries in the field of security and prevent the formation of bloc confrontation, stop actions that further fuel the conflict.”
- “The parties call for an end to all steps that contribute to the escalation of tension and prolongation of hostilities, to avoid further degradation of the crisis up to its transition into an uncontrollable phase. The parties oppose all unilateral sanctions imposed in circumvention of the UN Security Council.”
- “The parties insist that NATO strictly comply with the obligations relating to the regional and defensive character of the said Organization. They call on NATO to respect the sovereignty of other states, their security and interests, civilizational and historical and cultural diversity, to treat the peaceful development of other states objectively and without prejudice.”
- “Russia and China oppose attempts by individual countries to turn outer space into an arena of armed confrontation and will oppose activity aimed at achieving military superiority and using it for military operations. The Parties reaffirm the need to launch negotiations as soon as possible on the creation, on the basis of the Russian-Chinese draft treaty on the prevention of the placement of weapons in outer space.”
2. Joint statement by the President of the Russian Federation and the Chairman of the People’s Republic of China on the plan for the development of key areas of Russian-Chinese economic cooperation until 2030.
Read the full statement here.
The statement includes an eight-point plan to improve economic cooperation between Moscow and Beijing:
- “Scale up and optimize the structure of trade, including through the development of electronic commerce and other innovative tools.”
- “Comprehensive development of an interconnected logistics system. Ensuring the rapid movement of goods and passengers in two-way communication by all modes of transport: rail, road, air, river and sea.”
- “Increasing the level of financial cooperation, including by expanding, in accordance with market needs, the practice of using national currencies and progressively increasing their share in bilateral trade, investment, lending and other areas of trade and economic cooperation.”
- “Strengthening the comprehensive partnership in the energy sector.”
- “Ensuring coordination in order to develop long-term cooperation relations in the field of mutually beneficial supply based on market principles in basic goods and mineral resources, including metals, chemical fertilizers and chemical products.”
- “Promotion of exchanges and qualitative expansion of cooperation in the fields of technology and innovation in order to ensure the technological leadership of Russia and China.”
- “Achieving a higher quality level of industrial cooperation.”
- “A significant increase in the level of cooperation in agriculture in order to ensure the food security of the two countries.”
3. Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on cooperation in the field of joint production of television programs.
We couldn’t find a separate statement for this agreement, but here’s an excerpt from the aforementioned “joint statement on deepening relations”:
- “The Parties intend to develop cooperation and mutual exchange of information on the policy in the field of radio, television and audiovisual content on the Internet, to intensify interaction in such areas as the joint production and mutual broadcast of television programs, the use of technical developments in order to promote the joint development of the industry.”
4. Protocol to the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on the establishment and organizational foundations of the mechanism for regular meetings of the heads of government of Russia and China dated June 27, 1997.
This appears to be an addendum to an agreement that has been in place for many years. We couldn’t find the updated agreement, but a similar accord on “regular meetings” between Russian and Chinese officials, focusing on infrastructure development, was signed in 2021.
5. Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China on deepening cooperation in the field of exhibition and fair activities.
We couldn’t find any details about this, but a very similar agreement was inked in December 2012:
- “The Parties will assist in attracting interested enterprises and relevant industry associations of the Russian Federation and the People’s Republic of China to participate in exhibition and fair events on the territory of the two countries.”
- “The Parties intend to exchange information on international, national and professional exhibition and fair events scheduled to be held on the territory of the Russian Federation and the People’s Republic of China.”
6. Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China on deepening investment cooperation in the development and use of forest resources.
Again, the Kremlin hasn’t published any details about this. But here’s a deal they inked in 2012:
- “Guided by the provisions of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on cooperation in the joint development of forest resources of November 3, 2000, the Parties consider it necessary to stimulate the development of mutually beneficial investment cooperation in the field of deep wood processing on the territory of the Russian Federation.”
7. Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China on deepening investment cooperation between the subjects of the Russian Federation and the provinces of the People’s Republic of China in the soybean industry.
We couldn’t find any details about this, but seems fairly self-explanatory.
8. Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East and the Arctic and the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China on industrial and infrastructural cooperation in the preferential regimes of the Far East of the Russian Federation.
9. Protocol between the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China, the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research and the Chinese Academy of Sciences on strengthening cooperation in the field of fundamental scientific research.
Agreements 8-9 seem to be covered in the economic cooperation accord. We weren’t able to find the specifics—if anyone has them, we’ll update this article accordingly.
10. Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation in the field of consumer protection between the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare (Russian Federation) and the Main State Administration for Control and Regulation of the Market of the People’s Republic of China.
Rospotrebnadzor (Russia’s COVID Nanny) will work more closely with its Chinese counterpart. Via TASS:
- “The document is aimed at strengthening Russian-Chinese interagency cooperation, building working contacts and mechanisms for intercountry cooperation in the area of consumer rights protection…”
11. Memorandum of Understanding between the Federal Agency for State Property Management (Russian Federation) and the Committee for Control and Management of State Property of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China on Strengthening Cooperation in the Management of State Enterprises.
The memorandum aims to deepen “cooperation in the exchange of information and experience in the field of managing Russian and Chinese state property.”
12. A comprehensive program of long-term cooperation in the field of fast neutron reactors and closing the nuclear fuel cycle between the State Atomic Energy Corporation “Rosatom” and the Atomic Energy Agency of the People’s Republic of China.
From the joint statement on deepening relations:
- “The parties intend to pursue even closer partnership in the energy sector, support Russian and Chinese enterprises in the implementation of energy cooperation projects in the oil and gas, coal, electric power, nuclear and other fields, as well as initiatives that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions, including those related to the use of low-emission and renewable energy sources. The Parties will jointly protect international energy security (including critical cross-border infrastructure), the stability of energy production and supply chains, promote fair energy transitions and low-carbon development, taking into account the principle of technological neutrality, and jointly contribute to the long-term, healthy and stable development of the global energy market.”
13. Memorandum of Cooperation between the Federal State Unitary Enterprise “All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company” and the China Media Corporation.
In layman’s terms: Russian and Chinese state media will increase cooperation and coordination on the info-front.
14. Agreement on the exchange of information and cooperation between the Federal State Unitary Enterprise “Information Telegraph Agency of Russia (ITAR-TASS)” (Russian Federation) and the Information Agency “Xinhua” (People’s Republic of China).
The same as above.
You are probably already aware of the 12-point peace plan proposed by Beijing. Putin said the plan “correlates to the point of view of the Russian Federation”, but Kiev (Washington) has shown little interest in returning to the negotiating table.
Rumors that China was preparing to back Russia militarily turned out to be greatly exaggerated. There were no promises of ammunition deliveries or any other kind of military aid.
(Western media reports claim Chinese companies have been selling assault rifles, body armor, and drones to Russia. But this has allegedly been going since the start of the conflict. Xi’s visit doesn’t seem to have changed the dynamic here.)
Maybe we will comment on the above Agreements later.
Riley Waggaman is your humble Moscow correspondent. He worked for RT, Press TV, Russia Insider, yadda yadda. In his youth, he attended a White House lawn party where he asked Barack Obama if imprisoned whistleblower Bradley Manning (Chelsea was still a boy back then) “had a good Easter.” Good times good times. You can subscribe to his Substack here, or follow him on twitter or Telegram.
For direct-transfer bank details click here.
Meanwhile over and around Taiwan today …
OMG now the East verses West infighting doesn’t exist.
It is sickening but the Socialist Alliance in Australia backs the neocon side in Ukraine. They pretended they opposed the neocon assault on Iraq 20 years ago but that was probably just playacting. That antiwar movement vanished forever. The Socialist Alliance before that backed Woodside Petroleum against semi colonialist Indonesia. All this shouldn’t surprise us. The Socialist Alliance and the neocons are both Trotskyites.
Trumpo has just been indicted.
Like all summits the agreement was aimed at the future. But only from the past can the future be divined.
Petroyuan now a reality:
Add the Brazilian trade deal and the summit of African nations heralding an African version of NAFTA and it’s been a major few days for the New World Order.
Thanks for your hard work in selecting, translating and documenting the highlights, Riley. This important agreement was predicted some weeks ago by Scott Ritter ahead of the meeting.
Additional snippet from the NEW New World Order:
Putin cancels Africa’s debts worth over US$20 billion
Of course, “they’re all in it together”.
The proxy war in Ukraine was a long time coming, though like Event 201 for the plandemic it was immediately preceded by dress rehearsal courtesy of the Rand Corporation. There was the 2014 coup and the CIA’s traditional fondness for Nazi proxies to foment false flags and terror (cf. Operation Gladio). But earlier there was coup in Moscow and shock doctrine ‘reform’ under Yeltsin and the steady encirclement by US-NATO following the fall of the USSR. Much earlier the strategic value of Eurasia on the geopolitical chessboard was central to Trilaterals like Brzezinski, helping to engineer the Soviet quagmire in Afghanistan. One might even trace the lineage of imperial aggression back to WW1 invasion of Russia by the US, UK, and about a dozen other nation-state militaries to sabotage its workers’ revolution and force its land and people into service to western capital, long having coveted Russian resources during the feudal rule of the Tsars.
All this history now brought to bear in the latest bloodletting, however, may have as much to do with future reconfigurations of ruling class predation via radical reset of social systems and human resources under technocracy, beyond Westphalian models of rule by nations, whose sovereignty is largely nothing but nominal as a result of previous neoliberal globalization, with globocap’s globocop permanently enforcing its international rules-based order (aka the Washington consensus – what we say goes). In this respect, the war in Ukraine’s creation of multipolar realignment may be considered by design as well as effect to advance global class rule beyond post-WW2 development under US hegemony.
While still reliant on nation-state protection rackets for their organized crime under the rule of law, capitalist class interests, including in so-called communist countries like China colonized by corporate state fascists as the first technate, are transnational now in such ways as to necessitate, beyond neoliberalism’s failing states of siege like debt bondage, consolidation of new means of power to project their constant common interest in class war against us. Thus the uniformity across borders of biosecurity (One Health for One World) and digital dictatorship (One App to Rule Them All). Ukraine in particular, destabilized to build back better, is already an advance front for rollout of such techno-totalitarian weaponry as biometric surveillance and CBDCs, beyond the conventional arms of War, Inc. now making a killing in the market there.
And when monopoly capital’s expansionist, grow-or-die control over resources inevitably leads to conflict among competing interests, regional blocs, not unlike those in Orwell’s 1984, will serve to protect the bosses in their gangland wars beyond the nations they’ve wasted for progress, now ripe for depopulation. If anything, war in Ukraine and its consequent if not predictable emergence of multilateral alliances has served as an opportune transition for globalist agenda, similar to George Floyd psyop and BLM protests displacing rage upon initial relaxation of lockdowns, in this case moving subject populations of the Great Reset from waning covid coup and rising resistance like the Canadian truckers on to classic divide-and-rule nationalities manufactured as enemies by war, once again concealing our real enemies ruling over us here and over there. This conventional war’s weapons of mass destruction, including longstanding nuclear threats and fears, provide weapons of mass distraction from the next-generation warfare of bioweapons and brains as battlefields for total conquest of human resources by class war.
niko: Excellent post. The second to the last paragraph is where the tire meets the road. “Protection” rackets have thrived since Adam and Eve stole their first apple… No one gets the story…
I suppose Russia could leave Ukraine?
Let’s start with the neocons.
Promises, promises–where? It’s still power against power & the most powerful.Bringing COVID-19 into it, just seals the globalization idea from 2 more countries. The US will always use whatever means at its disposal to cause problems. There will always be turmoil & which country will vie for the top position will always be the ultimate Control goal!
Silicon Valley Bank collapses after drug money pulled out due to imminent Congressional inquiry
Mega-interesting re CIA/Sinaloa Cartel/inter-cartel war involving US & Chinese troops!
Scroll down to about the 9th paragraph to begin reading.
Memoranda of understanding and framework agreements have never tickled my fancy. At various times I tried to move from journalism to intergovernmental insitutions, but later I concluded that regardless of your job history there are lists… and you need to know which one your name is on: blacklist or white list.
Putin and Xi have a chance to challenge the Rockefeller stakeholder model and revive multilateralism. Nationalist governments like those of the U.S. under president Donald Trump, Putin’s Russia, Narendra Modi’s India and Xi’s China articulate a nationalist agenda but have rarely questioned the role of corporations. Instead the focus has been on national rivalries and geopolitical blocs.
This contrasts with Western resource wars, in which the military protects the position of the oiler-bankers and their corporations, as opposed to a more flexible, and certainly peaceful, process of economic diplomacy in which the pie is shared.
Do we know if the BRICS, BRI and SCO represent a genuine multipolar push? How can we know if Xi and Putin’s memoranda of understanding and framework agreements are mere window dressing?
On the other hand, what do we make of Atlantic-NATO proxy war with Russia in Ukraine – or the blowing up of the Nord Stream pipeline that clearly weakens continental European industry?
Is that multipolar, or a last pitch for dominance by the Anglosphere? I don’t presume to know but we have to frame the question.
“How can we know if Xi and Putin’s memoranda of understanding and framework agreements are mere window dressing?”
By their deeds shall ye know them, and by its fruit shall ye know the tree.
Whilst all the clever verbiage sounds impressive, the end game is contained within this brief statement: >
“The Parties support building an open world economy, uphold the multilateral trading system, in which the World Trade Organization plays a central role…”
Hmmmm… Seems the “organization” is quite LARGE. >
List of World Trade Centers – Wikipedia
It’s so comforting to know there are so many nice people, who are concerned about the value of my wallet…
We care for you. The problem is the problematic way you are using your wallet. We could teach you how to use your money in a much better way, for your benefit.
To help you with all your personal problems, and dont deny it: You have many problems ……that we are able to resolve for you. Trust https://youtu.be/81LQbLtTKSc Megadeth
How does the above information help pay my bills.?
Lol – nice one 🤤
A beautiful lasting, global peace (that this is a movement towards), that would pays dividends to all of humanity, is unfortunately not possible with the zio-globalists who control the West. In other words, the West NEEDS TO CHANGE, via politics, or by other means, via force or not. But whatever it takes – it is necessary, and the time is right.
The Russky-China communist peace they want to sell you through their UN goons ? no, thanks. btw. you are aware that Bidump is bought by the chicoms to destroy the basic idea of the US ? I don’t talk about what the US has mutated into, I talk about the idea that the founding fathers had: self-governing people. This idea is what they want to eradicate. If you find the russky-chicom way of living so great, why don’t you go there. thats the problem with you armchair-socialists, you never live in your socialist paradises.
China is a communist country full of a billion capitalists.
Russia is about as socialist as Beverley Hills or Mayfair.
Well, this sounds promising:
But then, how would that square with the following?
A little clarification from Riley would have been much appreciated.
Generalisation, btw were Eastern Asian swirls to the 20th Century Pandemic.
Well spotted. But I doubt this apparent contradiction between the need to work “top down” and the need to work “bottom up” can be clarified; it can only be brought into the open.
“Logic demands us to choose either-or; but Life compels us to choose both.” — Heisenberg.
There is chaos and more chaos. Planned and unplanned. Division and unity.
Worth reading –
“The Great Reset” and the Post-Capitalist Revolution – Global ResearchGlobal Research – Centre for Research on Globalization
In the 30’s the financial oligarchy had neatly positioned 2 totalitarian states in direct confrontation with each other.
From the Pike / Mazzini letters its clear things had been in the making for many years through many shadowy figures never revealed.
The German leader in printing his own currency while at the same time turning around the German economy without the aid of the oligarchy made war inevitable (as far as the oligarch were concerned).
Choosing to focus on Xi and Putin ignores the reality of those who are really behind them. The financiers who made all this possible and the criminals who seamlessly blend in to both worlds. If they are ‘all in it together‘ when can we expect the ‘all’ to get an article, as opposed to the front men?
Articles here never seem to focus on those who make up the financial oligarchy, never call out the banksters and financial criminals or those who are actually controlling things.
Perhaps its just too easy to focus on the front men and play to the audience instead?
These pieces seem equally like exercise in distraction and confirm alt-media really no different to MSM – both sides appear happy to push their agendas to captive audiences, happy to keep the readers in the dark….
The City of London are the main string pullers.
Who Helped Hitler? : Ivan Maisky : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire | Documentary Film – YouTube
Princes of the Yen | Documentary Film – YouTube
“The Chamberlain-Hitler Collusion”
Names the political agents, but not the financial principals who set up Fascism as “Our Bulwark Against Communism”.
In our time, of course, everyone knows that Fascists, Communist and Liberal Democrats “are all in it together” as political agents of shady financiers.
This ties in with the Maisky diaries. Maisky points a finger at the Cliveden set among others.
Yes, operations Paper Cip, Gladio demonstrated that, but Stalin upset their plans when the anointed Schiff heir one Lev Bronstein and his fellow travellers failed at the final hurdle.
All this really does for me is confirm my thoughts that the real battle is between insane religious fundamentalist American neocon/lib warhawks and braying, public school educated and hopelessly detached from reality, entitled swivel-eyed lunatic British aristocrats on one side, and psychopathic Globalist corporatist fascists on the other, and the elites of Russia and China fall into the latter category. And we, the ordinary people of the Earth, would benefit greatly if all of them on all sides ceased to exist. They all support Agenda 2030, the WHO, the WTO etc.
Only we can free ourselves by refusing to comply and refusing to compromise on our freedom.
The rise and rise of China. Both West and East eating from its hand. Desperate for its goods.
Geographical neighbours. Energy and resources one way, goods the other.
There’s no great ideological bind between China and Russia, that I can see. A ‘multipolar world’ isn’t much of a philosophy. Maybe former Communism meeting nominal Communism.
So more of a political/trade alliance. China vs Japan also paralleling Russia vs The West
Consumerism meets Communism 1918 -2018 ..
That’s the great strength of the alliance.
The lack of ideology.
The only thing resembling an ideology is the desire for independence and state sovereignty, and the rejection of meddling in other countries’ politics and internal affairs Every country master in its own house, free to pursue its own system without sanctimonious, hypocritical lectures from arrogant, narcissistic foreigners.
That is all extremely attractive to many diverse nations across the planet that have been subject to threats, invasions, economic warfare, terrorism and exploitation from the US and its satraps for decades.
This alliance will exert a gravitational pull on many diverse states – Iran, an Islamic Republic, Venezuela, a socialist country, Saudi Arabia, a moslem theocracy, India, a global south giant, Turkey and Indonesia, more liberal moslem regimes, Latin American countries, and many others.
About as diverse a set of countries as it is possible to imagine. But what they have in common is the experience of decades of aggression and exploitation by a psychopathic Washington regime.
Are they just replacing a US master with a Russian or Chinese one?
I don’t think so. Russia and China have always been status quo powers, huge countries concerned with their own security, and preserving and developing what they already have. Most of the wars they have fought have been imposed upon them by external powers. China has a 5,000 year history. Neither have any interest in exporting any system or imposing a particular way of life or view of the world. They accept other countries as they are and cooperate for mutual benefit.
Compare this with the US. Trump bragging how its satellites in the Gulf countries and South Korea wouldn’t last a fortnight if he withdrew his support. “Do as we say or we’ll bomb you, wreck your economy and destroy your country.” This applies equally to friends and foes. Schulz of Germany has to stand there like a humiliated stuffed dummy as Biden threatens to destroy Nordstream, and promptly carries out this threat – without a murmur of protest from the said stuffed dummy.
America bombs things.
China builds things.
Most countries prefer building things to bombing things.
I agree that Xi and Putin seem more motivated by the development/defence of their own nation state, than by regime change and indiscriminate bombings elsewhere. The “One China” policy and Putin’s overtly Slavophile approach would seem to indicate that
The ‘gravitational pull’ of the China-Russia alliance on other nation states would seem to indicate the death of the dollar as the world’s hegemonic currency. A new world is emerging.
It’s interesting that the meeting extracts (in the article above) include both the terms ‘multilateral’ and ‘multipolar’. As I understand it, multipolarity (nations congregating around a centre) has less respect for the nation state than multilateralism (relations/agreements between nation states).
The relative use of such terms may be an indicator of the particular future that they have in mind for the world 🤔
The UN system, and treaties under coercion, are a fig leaf for imperialism on behalf of trans-national capital.
If Schulz really knew in advance of the bombing of the gas pipelines, he is a far greater traitor then he was up till then.
Germany is not a sovereign nation. Germany is an occupied country. It has no agency.
Technology and a Tyranny Worse than Prison
2.6 rating? Seems like there’s a serious op on aimed at this piece,people who hate 4R Plan A but LOVE 4IR/Plan B.
Or maybe Riley just didn’t explain very much. Treaty-speak is notoriously vacuous and in need of explanation.
The Great Lie and The Data That Shows It
WHO’s International Health Regulations – A Totalitarian Charter for the Planet
I suppose if you’re one of us, i.e., those of us who believe/know the fake Covid-19 scamdemic was just that, a giant scam, then this excerpt indicates a serious problem:
“The parties have established effective cooperation in bilateral and multilateral formats on combating the pandemic of a new coronavirus infection COVID-19, protecting the life and health of the population of the two countries and peoples of the world. The Parties support the deepening of information exchange on the subject of the COVID-19 pandemic and the strengthening of coordination when interacting at such platforms as WHO. The parties jointly oppose the designs and attempts to politicize the issue of the origin of the virus.”
At the same time, as with so much of the population in whatever country you live in, it also clearly shows the true colors of those involved. The New World Order is in full swing.
It’s time for the Global People’s Revolution for Freedom from Tyranny.
Good luck with your Global People’s Revolution for Freedom from Tyranny.
But I agree that Putin&Xi are wrong to conceal the $cam aspect of Con-19. Especially since they know the truth about Uncle $cam’s Bio Warfare Labs in Ukraine & Wuhan.
According to the MSM, nothing happened in Moscow and it isn’t worth covering/ it did happen, but it isn’t important as China is planning to invade Siberia anyway/ it did happen and we are all going to be murdered in our beds, so we have to double or treble military spending immediately.
You have to believe all 3 things simultaneously. Orwell’s Ingsoc only required you to believe 2 contradictory things at the same time.
Like Russia is a complete joke, with a tiny economy the size of Andorra, its armed forces are rubbish and Putin is a third rate tinpot dictator, whose people are constantly plotting and scheming to overthrow him.
At the same time we are in deadly danger of being invaded by this joke country, and Putin is an evil genius who plans to take over the whole world. He rigged the US election and put his agent Trump in power, he rigged the Brexit vote, he rigged the elections in France, Germany, and virtually every country on the planet, and there is no limit whatever to his power, his evil machinations and his villainy.
Putin himself is dying of Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, athlete’s foot, and a dozen other deadly disease. In fact he is already dead. He died and has been replaced with a body double. And he has gone mad and been put in a loony bin. And he has had all his generals shot. And all the generals he has had shot have risen up and overthrown him.
The Queen of Hearts only required Alice to believe 6 impossible things before breakfast. I suppose that’s inflation for you.
In reality, Russia probably has an economy significantly larger than Germany. China’s manufacturing industry is significantly bigger than the US and EU combined. It produces 10 x as much steel as America. The US and its western satraps have forced Russia and China into an unbreakable and unbeatable alliance. Through their arrogance and belligerence they have alienated the world’s biggest energy suppliers, Iran, Venezuela and Saudi Arabia, who will gravitate towards this new alliance, together with much of Latin America, Turkey, India and much of Asia. They have isolated themselves from most of the planet, and condemned themselves to decline and irrelevance.
But don’t expect to hear that on the BBC or in the Guardian.
As long as we are in thrall to American hegemony we are fkd.
It’s the U$A which is in thrall to financial hegemony by The City in London. Either way, the water trickles down but the money trickles up.
Vote Communist in the next election. The money will trickle up into the Central Bank as usual but you will own the Central Bank and might even be happy.
Your alternative update on #COVID19 for 2023-03-27. ‘I have absolute faith that mRNA vaccines will kill you,’ says Sucharit Bhakdi, MD. France: 3.5m protesting (blog, gab, tweet).
“Absolute faith” ?
Current figures indicate that mRNA “vaxx” kills no more than 1 case per 1,000. Of course future data may reveal more victims of “The Vaxx'”, but at present it is no more lethal than the flu it is intended to protect us from. The real trouble is, RNA Vaxx kills mostly young people with plenty of life ahead, while Covid-19 kills mostly old people with most of their life behind them.
The Golden Rule applies in EVERY single nation run by money hungry oligarchs. The only difference is the level of control and violence used to enforce the rule/s.
‘The people with the gold make the rules’
Food for thought !
Thought would be good for you.
You don’t understand. A lot of people here would be indifferent to what the CCP is doing if it were not the flagship of the enslavement of the world. But that’s exactly what it is: nurtured by the Rockefeller Foundation since 1947 (after the eugenics pilot project with Nazi Germany went wrong) and massively pushed from the 70s onwards.
What Putin would want if he could, I don’t know. What is clear is that he is surrounded by the West: here the old rulers of Europe are leading their people into the scorched earth by forcing the torch on Putin, there the new CCP elite of America smiles at him as winnie the pooh, ready to spread their shit-Agenda21-sinicisation over Russia too.
Imperialism is imperialism even when former victims of it now practice it themselves. Stay at home and insulate yourselves from the Rockefellers. That would be more sensible.
Or is revenge against the Brits so important to you that you want to die for it? Wasn’t the Club-of-Rome 1-child compulsory measure enough? Don’t you know what to do with the surplus lonely men this policy has created?
Hmm, I see you haven’t read the article and evidently have only a scant note of Russian history.
Moreover, I suggest you read the 2011 article from F.W Endgahl detailing the M.I6 intelligence operation, controlled by the City of London, to use the Rothschilds operative in Russia to finally dismember it.
Khodorkovsky failed because Putin thwarted them.
Do look at the Munich security meeting from about 2007 when Putin outlined to the City of London controlled West what would happen if the continued with the expansion of NATO into former Warsaw pact countries.
You fail to release that the Western governments are no more in charge of policy than Yeltsin was in charge of his drinking.
PS, it is not the Rockefellers either.
Do try and do some in depth research there’s a good chap.
Not at all! The globalists got just what they wanted out of the war: Zionism was given a whole justification, and the fall of Germany (coupled with the rise of the Soviet Union) led to the formation of their precious NATO. Oh: and all the eugenics research survived, too. They just have to keep it under wraps now. But it’s still there, just waiting to be used!
You explained that very well, thank you. I meant ‘the german project went wrong’, the eugenic order for enslavement then was given to China – I think SU always were meant to crash and split, CCP is the follower of NSDAP.
Why the West, controlled by the City of London, are very concerned about the People’s Republic of China and the Russian Federation’s recent agreement !
Cultural Realism: Strategic Culture and Grand Strategy in Chinese History
Alastair Iain Johnston
America Second: How America’s Elites Are Making China Stronger
by Isaac Stone Fish
Your link doesn’t work !
Here this link works
Viel Spass !
I know the propaganda tool “strategic-culture” very well, vielen Dank.
The CCP uses there what Iain Davis calls ‘uninformed influencers’. These are people who buy the CCP’s lie that they would respect foreign cultures. Röper also belongs to this category.
For the promise of not having to live woke, they are happy to let the Chinese communist dynasty put a ring through their noses.
Peter Koenig also belongs to this category, although he is more interested in the promise of prosperity than in culture. Too bad about some of them, they would be good if they didn’t fall for your empire.
Recommendations of books are not comparable with ‘links’ to your Chinese fast food.
“ I know the..”
Evidence is conspicuously absent in your retort in your allegation. This is a technique the MSM utilises when it attempts to smear some person or organisation.
Again, you sling slime and smear at Peter Koenig in another evidence free
retort which is a continuation of the MSM’s book of dirty tricks !
I am more than willing to review your proof if your have any.
ed’s tone is too… , and that other name sounds, ..dirty. ; )
What seems to be on the horizon next for us all is the US agitation for war with China and drawing all its lapdog nations into this war.
Just because China and Russia have become more closely knit with their economic, monetary and “health” agendas. The BRICS member countries, which include China and Russia, want their own (programmable?) CBDC which is sending the US off into a dummy spit – hence the impending war with China.
But ask yourself would you rather be enslaved by a BRICS CBDC or a US / EU CBDC?
I think the scenarios for the future will be equally grim. Check out this video:
Beyond the Reset
Good but doesn’t mention the banksters. The pro beef/dairy propaganda could have been omitted.
Well, if according Off-Guardian, some of these Russia-China agreements are true, then it seems we been tricked with silly war fears (well we been tricked anyway), as at the same time they are working together in healthcare, Covid-19, strengthen the relevant work within the framework of such multilateral platforms as WHO, BRICS, SCO, G20, APEC etc., and moving towards step-by-syep to us very familiar NWO plans 2030-.
And now there is it (almost as a proof) – USA, China, Russia, Ukraine etc. all working together after all and tricking with some silly war and all the covid bs before etc. As more we stay asleep, then more screwed we are in the future. War is still good business, I don’t think they give up their widening war plans.
Anyway, I think many disagree we are all together in it and I am observing it wrongly, but give me a shoot what do you think.
Cant disagree with anything you wrote.
The Corona joke was agreed in UN in 2006 between almost all countries as a global emergency test.
Putin & XI: “We always wanted to be like you, we also have green equality gender bs in our hearts, we are equal partners”.
“will jointly contribute to the success of the UN Summit on Sustainable Development Goals, ensuring the early implementation of the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.”
Its hammered out in stone, only hopium can blow this build bs back better line away.
Just one more thing:
I am outraged and strictly against China selling assault riffles to Russia. Blame on US government to have allowed this to happen.
Selling assault rifles to Russia is like selling coal to Newcastle or selling sand to the Arabs.
Right: Kalashnikov, the most famous assault rifle in the world; simple, cheap and reliable.
Very true. Influenced by a late war German rifle but an original design. Bury it in sand or drive a truck over it and it still works.
Compare that with the current British offering, the SA80. I was able to use one of the first of these produced in the late 70s that was made in an odd 4.85 calibre, though they changed it back to 5.56. The army needed a new rifle, and there were US and German models that were quite good and could have been bought off the shelf for £400. The Heckler and Koch one was actually a British company in effect, owned by British Aerospace. But they persisted with this, and it was a raging disaster, one of the worst rifles ever produced. It was awkward to use, surprisingly heavy, and very flimsy. Bits kept falling off it. The magazine kept falling off it. The bayonet supplied with it broke. In the 1991 Gulf war, it kept jamming after every round. A WW1 Lee Enfield would have been more useful.
Eventually the whole early production batch had to be sent over to Heckler and Koch to be reworked and re machined at a cost of about £400 per unit, about the same as it would have cost to buy a new rifle from them in the first place. In the same way, Spitfire engines for the Battle of Britain flight are serviced in Germany.
This is just bog standard for every item of military procurement. The Ajax armoured vehicle project is a similar raging disaster, with billions (£6 billion to date?) down the drain. You can say the same about aircraft programmes, frigates, submarines and aircraft carriers that keep breaking down, everything. Back in the 70s, they even brought out a new set of webbing, ammunition pouches etc., to replace the perfectly good 58 pattern webbing. This was complete garbage and had to be thrown away.
Never before was so much money wasted by so few.
Why should England tremble.
Mathea,Erik – The ‘agreement’ says Ru and China are working together, not RU/China/theWest together – perhaps they (Ru/China) are working together to counter the scam, whilst pretending to be ‘responible state actors’, acknowledging that if they openly challenge the covi BS, the west will launch a full on information war to demonise Ru/China, blaming them for the ‘global catastrophe’, and using it to justify more economic sanctions. I suspect that was the original plan with China – blame them and then get the west to bring full on sanctions against China, to collapse them economically and subsequently ‘colour revolution’ them (perhaps the reasn why they had the whole Wuhan lab story and Australian (US lackey) government spearheaded the ‘origin investigation’ project. Same goes for the Agenda 2030 stuff…maybe, just maybe… yeah, i know, it’s a long shot, but I live in hope!
“The ‘agreement’ says Ru and China are working together, not RU/China/theWest together – perhaps they (Ru/China) are working together to counter the scam,”
Well spotted. I share your hope: By their fruits shall ye know the trees
Heh Eric, I think you’re too afraid, that it’s all true actually what I’m saying. 🙂 God bless.
Nah. According to info 200 000-300 000 young men have been killed in Ukraine during the last year, and this is only in Ukraine, and this is only one absurd incident among many.
This is not to be too afraid, but disgust with the situation.
Time to lighten up ….. with Leunig.
Sorry! Couldn’t resist smiling.
Leunig is a gift to humanity!
It’s very obviously boom time for Russia and China and those connection, and i don’t mean the nuclear type, although their are plenty of western shysters who would love to get their sticky fingers on the button.The Russian and Chinese economies are going to thrive. The best those running the west can do is issue threats and bluff, and tell their people lies whilst they sink their own economies.I look around at our present ‘leaders’ and i cannot see one who is fit to even lead a field trip for girl guides. They lack the ingredient for greatness, as do all runts of the pack.
Apologies for the spelling mistakes. OffG wouldn’t let me correct them after i had noticed but already posted.
There’s now an edit button, you know.
It would not work. This has happened a few times. When edit was chosen, the text wasn’t displayed. I tried twice and gave up then apologised for my laziness.
One has to be quick off the mark with one’s edits.
Russia and China sign a multi-faceted comprehensive agreement for the foreseeable future.
The Collective Waste are sending depleted uranium munitions to Ukraine.
The Potato in Chief opines that Jeenie’s Ice cream will save “Muricans from further random mass murders.
Virtually everyone on this comment board is not Russian or Chinese.
Is this a FYI in order to be concerned?
It appears that adults in the top example got together and embraced their commonalities and chose to work on issues of import.
The Collective Waste… virtue signalling hubris.
Of course, “they’re all in it together” but, while…
… “the Collective West are sending depleted uranium munitions to Ukraine” …
… “Putin is forgiving Africa its debt of $20 Billion”.
Well, that’s the pre-nuptials out of the way, when will they set the date for the wedding ?
(Actually a re-marriage, as they divorced back in 1962 ?)
How this crap more important than the recent U.K budget.?
which has massive causality…
Was it “Covid19” or “2030” that has relegated my comment into the pending box for well over an hour ??
Or was it the fact that maybe one of the moderators had to change a diaper? Or they had to go to the Post Office for an elderly relative?
My comments always go into “pending”. Every single one has be published.
It’s bloody annoying.
argh arrhhh, it’ll pass ; )
We sincerely thank the Rockefeller Foundation, old fried Kissinger and Klaus Schwab for conceiving all this and being the first to allow us to implement his multipolar feudal world order of robots.
The next great leader of our united districts will be then AI Singularity, so that noses like us will no longer be necessary. Always a benefit to all, because: can it really get any worse …?
In your dreams.
I seem to recall reading commentary on this, and some detail content, via e.g., Pepe Escobar, Moon of Alabama, and Andrei Martyanov. It seems to me that they reported and commented on the essential, important aspects and provided links to some of the details. More surely isn’t fundamentally necessary to most readers. The MSM, on the other hand, seem to have either ignored the event or deliberately misreported it and its true significance. Thanks for your article.
Its true significance? Did Pepe Escobar mention the agreement’s promotion of UN SDG/Agenda 2030, aka Great Reset?
Of course he didn’t, that doesn’t fit with his narrative.
Maybe the NWO is a given and all there is to decide now is who will run it?
I get the impression that the Russian and Chinese admin’s are going along with the flow to a certain extent.
Both admin’s are already marginalised everywhere in the western system. Perhaps they have future plans that don’t involve ‘global warming’ and they are keeping quiet so as not to rock the boat at this time and have themselves marginalised even further.
China uses more coal for energy than anyone else. I cannot see that changing any time soon. Both countries hold territory into the coldest parts of the planet and so they should know what comes next in the Earth’s weather cycle.
The NWO isn’t run by any country; it’s what runs all countries, including Russia and China. This ‘conflict’ between East and West is being staged. Don’t believe it …
MSM cannot report on the doings of “evil-doers”. Otherwise, people will next expect the texts of Punin’s and Xi’s speeches. Remember, Putin = Hitler.
Interesting to note that, under Item 1, they both acknowledge the existence of Covid19 and that China supports Russia until 2030 but that Russia supports “the Chinese model” with no apparent end date.
“The Parties will continue to encourage the international community to focus on development issues and increase their contribution to it, will jointly contribute to the success of the UN Summit on Sustainable Development Goals, ensuring the early implementation of the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.”
All we really need to know. UN SDG = Agenda 2030 = The Great Reset/4IR. The BRICS “alternative” is ….not an alternative at all.
“The Parties support building an open world economy, uphold the multilateral trading system, in which the World Trade Organization plays a central role…” Hooray, globalization.
“The parties have established effective cooperation in bilateral and multilateral formats on combating the pandemic of a new coronavirus infection COVID-19, protecting the life and health of the population of the two countries and peoples of the world. The Parties support the deepening of information exchange on the subject of the COVID-19 pandemic and the strengthening of coordination when interacting at such platforms as WHO. The parties jointly oppose the designs and attempts to politicize the issue of the origin of the virus.” Keep the “Pandemic”/”COVID”/”SARS-CoV-2” mega-FRAUD going.
Seems that russia and china are also members of W.S.O. (world scam organisation).
Take the cold shower. You can delete “Seems that’.