How do we interpret Trump’s decision to junk the nuclear deal with Iran?
- Is it simply more neocon warmongering and/or an attempt to please/appease Israel/Saudi Arabia?
- Why is the EU/UK refusing to go along with it at present?
- Is there a serious chance of war between Iran and the US/Israel, given that Syria remains unconquered?
- Are the US/Israel militarily up to such a task?
- How would such a large scale commitment of manpower and money go over domestically in a US that is sufering the extremes of economic hardship in many areas?
- What would Russia’s response be to any acts of overt military aggression toward Iran?
- Are there perhaps other, more complex, agendas here that aren’t obvious or clear at this time?
Feel free to discuss all this and more…
For direct-transfer bank details click here.